Fix eachother

Just so you guys know I did this in 5 minutes waiting in the doctors office. This is inspired by the song "Fix You" by Coldplay. Just you know this is in Merlins point of view, it's an insight of how Merlin feels once all his friends are dead. I did not edit this so don't judge. And I recommend to play the song while reading it if you can.
Start reading when he starts singing, video is up above!⤴️
They are dead, all of them. Arthur, Gwen.... Guise, there gone all gone. And I am alone, but I need to keep pushing on for my mom and my legacy. And sure some nights I'll wake up yelling for them but I know Arthur will rise again and when he does I will be able to tell him everything about his son his first step, his first laugh and the first time he asked of his father.
I will be there for him and he'll be here for me. I will do my best to carry on, I will swallow the tears and ignore the pain because I will not be stuck in reverse hating him. Because there's always tomorrow and I will hold on until the day I can hold him in my arms and then I will never let him go, because that's what we do. We help each other when the others hurt and i will be there for him like we have done before.
some days it will hurt more than others and some days I will feel like giving up, but then I think of my family, Arthur. And I will be there for him when he needs me most, because that's what we do me and him. And I'll do exactly that till the day I die.
Because I love him, and he loves me. And I'll try to fix him, so he Can fix me.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Should I do more like these? I couldn't get the original version of the song so I had to settle for a cover of it. Hope you liked it?!?! Pls write your thoughts and comments!! And tell me what other songs you want me to write with!! Love you guys💕