he says I love you for the first time

Minho:

"I love you Shuck face, always have."He says confidently with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"I love you too Klunk head, always will." You smile.

Thomas:

"I...love you." He whispers(so quiet it's barely audiabl), his head bowed towards the floor .

"What?" You say, you did hear him but you want to her it again.

He looks up from the floor and smiles a little.

"I love you."

Ben: it's your third day being a runner. Suddenly, Ben stops in front of you. You end up falling onto of him, on the floor.

"Oh hey."You breathed down.

"I guess this is a good time to say I love you." He whispers, kissing you softly on the lips.

Gally: There is a huge spider in the place where you're sat for your dinner. You scream out, throwing your dinner at it without really thinking. Gally comes running over.

"Woah! What's going on?" He says, searching everywhere with his eyes.

"Sp-spider." You spit out.

He pulls you up and takes up over to where he was sat. He notices you sent have food anymore so he gives you his.

"Why you do that?" You ask.

"Because I love you." He says, not really looking at you.

Newt: You'd been best friends with Newt for ages. And you're having a water fight with him, using the hose from the track hoes. You're both wet through. He wrestles you to the floor. Looks down at you, then places a really light kiss on your lips.

"I love you." He says into your lips.

A/n: Newts was a bit rubbish. But I loved Minho's. Anyway I'm feeling aMAZEing cos I've read a really good Minho imagine now my heart resembles a pile of Klunk.

Vote and comment ☆

~ Beth