PERCABETH BONUS!

Annabeth Pov

I laughed out loud when I heard the person say that the Minotaur helped the Trojan War, oh, gods, will they ever get their facts right?

Learning Greek Mythology is probably the best TV show ever just cause the guy gets all the info wrong. I was about to eat some more ice-cream my phone rang.

"Oof!" I grunted trying to reach it. Dam belly! "Hello?" I asked knowing exactly who this is. "Hullo! Bethy!" Percy screamed through the phone. "Perce, don't call me Bethy!" I said laughing.

"How's she doing?" asked Percy, concern already dripping from him. "She's fine! Just a few bumps and kicks," I said shrugging. "Whatcha doing?" he asked changing the subject. "Nothing much, watching Learning Greek," I said now stifling a laughter when the guy said Aphrodite is the godess of agriculture.

"Oh, ok. Well don't hang up," Percy said. "Why would I?" I asked. "Well, I have a big surprise for you!" he said and I heard fumbling and him exchanging some words with someone.

Then I almost fell out of chair when I saw Percy walk out onto the stage holding his phone to his ear and smiling and waving. "What the Hades?!" I asked shocked. "Oh, ok, HELLO!! My name is Percy," said Percy and I already heard some girls screaming and squealing.

"Well, I have an amazing girlfriend," he continued as the squealing died, "and she's obviously the most important person in my life," he said now looking at the camera which resulted in looking into my eyes.

"She's smart, beautiful, funny and annoying," he said smiling lopsidedly. "And tonight I'm gonna ask her something," he said and he put his hand in his pocket and searched around to take out a small gray box.

I gasped. "Annabeth Chase, will you--you--marry me?" he asked his voice getting squeakier. I was speechless. "I--Percy you are so stupid," I said and his face fell and of course he had put his phone on speaker. "Seaweed Brain, I have a baby in me that kicks me every 30 minutes...why would I deny?" I asked smiling.

And he smiled that smile that made my heart melt. The crowd clapped and "aw"-ed. "Well, see ya at home, Bethy!" he said and and walked off the stage hanging up leaving me smiling like a psychopath...