Part 4: Frazel

Pop! 

An emerald suddenly popped out of the ground. "Relax, Hazel, you're not gonna shoot him, he has a helmet, see?" said Frank reassuringly. "But what if I shoot his shoulder?" asked Hazel, gulping. "Then we'll heal him, okay?" said Frank still with the reassuring voice. By now, several other jewels had sprung up.

Hazel gripped the bow and aimed it at the apple on top of Leo's head. Leo was not in a cheerful mood. He was grumbling under his breath but it sounded muffled because he had a metal helmet over his head. A couple of times Hazel hit the helmet but the arrow had bonged off without harming Leo.

"You'll learn, Hazel, you just have to concentrate," said Frank smiling. Hazel forced a smile and aimed her bow again. 

Hazel had asked for archery lessons from Frank just to spend some time with him and Frank obliged happily. But then Frank had dragged Leo over and put an apple on his head and told Hazel to shoot the apple. 

"Okay, I'll guide your hand," said Frank and Hazel felt excited giddiness overwhelm her. Frank positioned his hand over hers and aimed it at the apple. "1...2...3!" Frank released the arrow and it impaled the apple right in the middle. 

"I did it!" said Hazel excitedly. "Yes, you did it when I was just watching," said Frank sarcastically. Hazel laughed. "Is the apple gone? Can I go flirt with some girls now?" came Leo's voice from under the helmet but Hazel and Frank just ignored him. 

"Hey, I brought you cupcake, I almost forgot," said Frank, suddenly and pulled out a chocolate cupcake. "Aw, thanks, Frank," said Hazel and leaned forward to kiss him and she did kiss him. When they pulled apart, Leo said in an annoyed voice, "You know I could see you right?"

"Yeah," they both said and started to walked to dinner. "Right! Leave Leo here!" yelled Leo but he didn't sound angry. "There's this descendent girl who lives in town, her name's Melody, said she likes you!" yelled Frank back without looking. "Ok, see you!" said Leo and pulled off his helmet and ran towards the city. 

"You know, I always thought Leo was an okay guy," said Frank, looking at Hazel. "No, you didn't, you put an apple on his head," said Hazel back rolling her eyes. "Ok, I'm hungry," Frank said quickly and walked faster with a Hazel shaking her head, smiling.

_______________________________________

A/N: IT'S SHORT! I KNOW! I had to update Peter Pan and stuff and I had to like move and stuff... I'm sorry! I could change if anyone wants?