JIPER BONUS!

"Wanna go to Hollister's?" I asked Jason. "Yeah, sure," he replies back shrugging.

We walked towards the store, hand in hand, and occasionally sharing a laugh. When we entered, I immediately went for the sweats. I wanted a white one so I started searching for it when a whole bunch of girls ran by me, giggling and talking.

"What's going on?" I asked Jason, not looking up, relying on his tall-ish-ness. "I have no idea," he muttered, "Wanna check it out?" he asked. "Yeah," I said and walked towards the source.

When we came I felt myself blush. It was a photo shoot. Meaning that there was a whole bunch of guys in swimwear, lined up. And girls were fighting to get a picture, one girl even tried to sneak up behind one.

"What the Jupiter?" muttered Jason. "It's just a photo shoot," I said and tugged at him but a new wave of girls swept us back and I was separated from Jason and took to the front. I tripped and slipped on the shiny floor and getting shoved by girls.

"Sorry---s'cuse---oops!----my bad!------oooof!"

Someone elbowed me in the ribs, causing me to fall back. But I didn't fall towards a random girl's back but into strong arms. "Oh, Jason, these people are mon----" I started but was cut off by a smirking face, that was NOT Jason's.

I had to admit, this dude...he was cute! With the dark brown hair and chocolate eyes... but then I realized that he was holding me up by me elbows and I was standing in front of a whole mob of vicious girls, that seemed more dangerous than monsters.

"Hehehe, sorry, photo shooter guy," I said, blushing mad and getting up. "And sorry," I said to the guy that caught me. When I was about to walk away the dude grabbed my wrist and handed me a piece of paper, smiling.

I looked at the paper:

Kyle  505-662-3774

Before I could react someone seized me and hugged me. I looked up to see Jason glaring Kyle. "She's MINE," he said firmly, still glaring. Kyle winked at me. "Call me," he said. Then Kyle tripped back on the floor- with an "unknow" source - with a sickening crunch and lied there, groaning.

:::

"He's gonna be fine," grumbled Jason after the 46th time when i asked if Kyle was gonna be ok. "And give me that," Jason said snatching the small piece of paper and ripped into a million pieces before chuckling it in the bin, which was kinda useless since now it was just little flecks of paper.

I chuckled at him. "Jason, I wasn't gonna call him," I said, smiling. "How was I supposed to be sure of that?!" He almost screamed.

"Because, I'm yours. Just like you said," I said and started walking. I turned around to see Jason walking slowly a grin on his face.

"You gonna come?" I yelled....