Laws Of The Packs

Alpha Pine is the wolf above. 

These are some laws each wolf pack shares and follows.

Note: If a law has a * beside its number, it is a more severe punishment and a more respected law.

* 1. You may not have pups until announced a Loud Bark

* 2. You must be at least a Loud Bark to become Beta or Alpha.

3. You may not change your name until you've been a Loud Bark for three moons.

4. If you leave the pack, leave a scent marker on a bush to show your rebellion.

* 5. Soft Fangs and Loud Barks may not eat until the Alpha, Pups, Mothers, and the Alpha's mate eat, without permission from a Long Growl or Beta.

* 6. When meeting a new pack, the leaders hold a peace meeting together and exchange the youngest pup as a sign of peace.

* 7. Every Snow-Fall, the alphas hold a meeting and exchange the youngest pup to save their everlasting peace.

* 8. At least two wolves must patrol around he entire border at dawn and another patrol at dusk.

9. When a pup is old enough, they must attend the Howl Moon unless sick, ill, injured, or unable to with permission from the alpha or peacemaker.

* 10. Every full moon is called the Howl Moon, where there is peace between packs and together, they howl and visit the other packs in a time of peace.

11. If a neighboring pack is being threatened, a pack has the right to help, but, also has the right to do nothing.