Chapter 5 - Fear that said its prayers

Chapter 5 – Fear that said its prayers

Chapter Song – In My Place - Coldplay

“Oh … Sean, promise me you’ll take it slow. Stop with the rimming. You’re making me nervous,” And surely I was, and he was too as I saw him shiver at those words. He tried so hard to steady his hand even though he knew it was difficult.

“It’s hard, Vander, holy fuck.”

I did not expect we’d do it this early. I just met him, yet I felt like I could trust him. Or I might have led him on. Was I being too friendly? I didn’t know. His charm drew me in like a magnet, and before I knew it I was already disarmed by his virility.

Another thing was his scent. He smelled so signature, masculine, robust, and patently male, “Stop shaking, look at me, focus Sean, focus!” I groaned at him and cupped his face with my hands to coach his breathing. He was trying much too hard to make the tight connection between us.

“Ooohh…” His lips formed a small O. Lines of concentration painted his forehead as his handsome face responded to the feeling of tightness. Oh God, could he really do this? Could I live with myself if I were to lose it to him? I felt something tighten from below my abdomen as response to my thinking. My muscles down south clenched everywhere. It was an intense and tactile reaction to Sean as he loomed over me. I guess I was really attracted to him. He was so cute.

Seeing him sweat stirred my arousal. He had this profound effect on me I couldn’t grasp. His presence was alluring, raw, seductive, and strong. All these feelings intensified the moment he brushed his forehead with the back of his hand. It caused sweat to douse his meaty temples. He felt the weight of it on his brows so he furrowed them. It caused droplets to trickle down his nose. It was these little things that turned me on. Why did I feel this hunger in my groin? It was like its hungry for something I couldn’t describe. Oh God. My body … my body wanted his.

His movement was slow and deliberate. He was painfully pleasurable to watch. Combining the words pain and pleasure in a sentence might appear odd, but that was what I felt. Oh boy, was I becoming masochistic? My wayward imaginings shrank to a dot as the muscles on his face hinted on difficulty. He brought the tip closer, tighter, harder against the ring. Oh fuck, please.

His breathing spiked. It became broken and ragged. He shook his head then narrowed his eyes at me. He was finding it hard to concentrate. I believe we’ve had too much alcohol to drink. ‘Oh Sean enough with the teasing, please, just do it’, was my quiet plea as he grunted against the ring.

He hissed through clenched teeth. His gaze was unyielding. I knew his hands were laced with tension because I could feel it too. A sharp intake of breath parted his mouth. It made his teeth disappear behind those soft lips which I wanted to touch. I saw difficulty strain every line and sinew on his face. His expression turned me on even more. I felt him possess me, fast, palpable, and thick. Sweat trickled his sideburns which slowly gathered down his stubbly chin. Oh God, he was every bit of a man; heady, masculine, and virile. I didn’t know if I would ever be ready for him.

“Sean, you’re dripping way too much … it’s getting wet,” My salacious invective was a scandal. It was decorated with mischief and a slight hint of worry for him. I think this was his first time.

I could see the heat coat the sides of his neck. His cheeks blushed crimson when he realized I was staring. He slowly licked the shell of his upper lip as if to provoke me. Seeing him turn beet red was so sexy. It made me burn in all the right places. I was wetting and becoming damp. Oh Sean, I feel so powerful at the sight of you getting weaker. I guess I liked him looking tortured.