Chapter Three (Hate?)

Thomas's POV (Chapter 3)

I got up, throw away my trash and walked to my locker. Y/N was there. I opened my locker and brought out my books. "Are we friends now?" I asked.

"Well I guess if you want to be. I mean Dylan said said that he was my friend but he never talks to me."

"I don't like the other boys." I said slamming my locker. Y/N flinched. "Why are you scared of loud noises?"

"It just startled me. And why don't you like the other guys?"

"I donno." She pulled her hood over her head. "Why do you try and hide yourself?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?"

"I like to know how to help. And if I'm right you need a really good friend."

"I don't think you want to be my friend." I took a step closer to her and she leaned herself on the lockers.

"I think I do." She turned and walked. I followed her. I grabbed her wrist.

"Shit that hurt." She whispered.

"Sorry I didn't think about it." She looked around.

"Look British, I don't need your help. I like to be independent. You can be my friend but don't ever touch me again. Understand?"

"Yup."

*time skip to two weeks later*

I saw her opening her locker and I walked to her. "Hey, Owl."

"Don't talk to me." She said slamming her locker door.

"Are you okay?"

"No I'm not okay! Because my best friend told someone that I had a problem with cutting myself and now I have to go to counseling!" She said slightly raising her voice.

"I didn't tell anyone." I said.

"Yeah, right." She started to walk off but I grabbed her torso. I had learned not to grab her wrists because it hurt her.

"I swear, Y/N! I didn't tell anyone." She slapped my arm away.

"I hate you!" She yelled everyone in the hall way looked at us.

"Hate?"

"Yes, Thomas. Hate!" A tear fell down her face.

"You don't mean that." I said. "Just take a deep breath and calm down."

"You don't understand! No one does!" She dropped her books and telephone and ran down the hall. I picked up her things and opened her locker. I knew her combination because I saw her do it multiple times. I tossed all her books in there and kept her phone. I stuffed it into my leather jacket pocket and walked to my next class.