Chapter Four (Hate?)

Your POV (Chapter 4)

(A/N: so I'm trying to wrap this up because I'm running out of inspiration so if it's shitty that's why)

I didn't stop running till I made it to the park. Two hours later Thomas sat beside me. He pulled out a hanker chief and handed it to me.

"Thanks." He nodded and reached into his pocket and pulled out my phone.

"You dropped this?" I took it from him. "Y/N. I swear I didn't tell a soul!"

"I believe you. I was just a little overwhelmed." I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

*three years later*

"I told you I don't like him." Thomas nudged me.

"Dylan likes you too."

"Really?" I said all to quickly. "Shit!" Thomas burst into laughter. We walked down the hall. "I hate you." I said playfully.

"Hate? I feel so hurt!" He wiped a fake tear from his face. "After all we've been through, Y/N?" This time I burst into laughter. We stopped at our lockers, after we pulled a few strings they were side by side. "Why don't you just ask him out?" Thomas asked.

"It would never work, he's the most popular guy in school and I'm goth girl."

"You're not goth, I got you to wear blue to match your hair." He said locking his locker. I slammed mine like I always do. "You've got to stop that, Owl." I'd gotten used to him calling me that. I rolled my eyes.

*two years later* (almost graduation)

I looked at Thomas, his face inches from mine. We both leaned in and kissed. Never again will I play Truth or Dare with the populars at the park. We broke the kiss. And I moved away from Thomas and looked at Dylan. "You'll pay." I playfully kick his leg. He shrugged.

"You guys are cute together." Dylan said. "I got to go to work." Dylan kissed his girlfriend, Christiana, on the forehead and left. I was over Dylan and in actuality had a major crush on Thomas.

"I better go study." Said Christiana. She picked up her book bag and left leaving Thomas and I alone.

"Y/N?" He rarely called me by my first name.

"Yes, Thomas?"

"Would you like to be my sweetheart?" My heart skipped a few beats.

"As in your girlfriend?" He nodded. "Sure." He smiled. It was about lunch time on a Saturday. "You wanna ketch lunch with me?" I asked.

"Sure." We walked over to the park cafe and ate there. Our first official date! I mean we ate together all the time but this was different. He reached under the table and grabbed my hand. I squeezed his hand.