Chapter 5 (Hate?)

Your POV (Chapter 5)

(A/N: this is really shitty but I REALLY was running out of inspiration so that's why)

*Two months later*

"Thomas?"

"Yes, love?"

"I need to tell you something." He looked at me. We were in our normal spot in the park. "I'm pregnant. And it's yours." His jaw dropped.

"Are...are you sure?"

"Well one, I think I would know if I was pregnant and two I've only ever had sex with you." He pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away. "I...I love you."

"I love you too." Our foreheads touched. Later that month I moved in with Thomas at his apartment. My family was quite mad with me when I told them I was pregnant but they eventually got over it. One day I was quite big and I woke with Thomas in my bed. We didn't normally sleep with each other.

"Tommy?" I said though the grogginess.

"Hmm?"

"Your in my bed." He laughed at that.

"I know." He touched my lower stomach. "Two more months." I nodded and turned. I put my head on his bare chest. We sat there not saying a word the whole morning. My phone rang. I got out of bed and picked up my phone. Thomas looked confused.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello. This is ________ hospital. (A/N: fill it in yourself!) are you Y/N?"

"Yes."

"Dylan O'Brien was in a major car accident and only has a few more minutes at the most. He would like to see you." I almost past out. Tears were streaming down my face.

"I'll be there asap." I hung up and put on clothes as fast as humanly possible while filling in Thomas. We climbed into our car and sped to the hospital. We ran in and I went up to the person at the front desk. "I'm Y/N. I need to see Dylan O'Brien. NOW!" She nodded gravely and led us back to a room. Dylan was on the bed. Christiana at his side holding his hand. Tears poured down our faces, even Thomas's. "Dyl!" He blinked slowly. I ran to him.

"Y/N. Tommy." He placed his hand on my stomach. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." I said fast.

"Is it a boy?" One of my tears hit his hand, he didn't seem to notice.

"Yes. It is. And his name is going to be Dylan, after you."

"I'm going to miss all of you."

"Trust me we are going to miss you more." I said. He closed his eyes and his arm dropped. The heart monitor making a long beep.

"NO! DYLAN!" Christiana yelled. I pulled her into a hug. We cried in each others shoulders. Thomas rubbed our backs. We walked out of the room. Christiana hitched a ride with us.

*four years later*

Thomas got on one knee. We were in the middle of our park. He was wearing a suit and I was wearing a long blue dress. "Y/N, will you marry me?" A tear of joy slid down my cheek.

"Yes, Thomas! Yes!" He grinned and slid the engagement ring on my finger. He got up and I pulled him into a deep kiss.

-

-

The End! I hope you liked it!