Chapter 1: The Reveal

"Wes, you're so funny!" I laughed. Me and my boyfriend, Wesley, were eating dinner at my apartment.

He smiled at me.

Suddenly, before I knew it, I was leaning into him for a kiss. He did the same, and our lips met for a few seconds and then parted again. I blushed. It wasn't the first time we had kissed, but every time we did it sure felt like it.

He smiled, before picking up our plates and putting them in the sink.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem," he said back.

That was one of the reasons I liked him so much. He was so helpful. In fact I think I more than liked him. I think I loved him. That he might be the one. In fact I had thought that for a while. I had just been bottling it up. But I couldn't wait forever. I thought about saying it then. Finally I found the courage and decided to say it before I lost it.

"I think you're the one," I blurted out.

"Excuse me?" he said.

"The one. Like, my soul mate. The single person I'm supposed to be with. I think I'm in love with you," I said before I could stop myself.

"Really?" he said.

I nodded.

He came over and he kissed me again, but for a longer amount of time than before. When he broke out of it, he said, "If you love me so much, than I think I have to tell you something."

"You've been keeping something from me?" I gasped.

"Well..." he said. "I'm really a daddy dom."

I was confused. "What?"

"A daddy dom," he said. "A man who takes care of their girlfriend, or little, who acts like a baby or toddler."

"You've got to be joking," I said.

"Nope," he replied. "It's just who I am."

"And you expect me to be a part of this?" I asked.

"Well, otherwise, I don't think I can see you anymore," he stated. "The only reason I kept going out with you in the first place was in hopes that I might be able to persuade you."

I was shocked. I thought I'd finally found the perfect one. So I said, "One month. One month is all I'm doing, then I'll go back to the way I used to live."

"Okay," he said. "I can take one month." He smiled.