Chapter 2: A New Life Begins

"You're going to have to live with me while this is happening," Wesley said as he walked out the door.

"What? No way!" I said.

"I don't really think we could do it if you didn't," he said.

"Ugh," I complained. "Fine."

He smiled and walked out the door, and I reluctantly followed him. We went down the stairs and out to his car. He sat behind the driver's wheel, and I sat beside him in the passenger side.

"Nope," he told me. "It's not safe for little girls to sit in the front."

"Wes..."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not Wesley anymore. You call me Daddy," he said.

"Daddy? Really?" I said.

"Unless you want to be punished," he said.

"Punished? What?"

"I will have to give you spankings if you refuse," he told me.

"Spankings?"

"Yes," he said. "So you better call me Daddy."

"Wes- yes, Daddy," I said, the Daddy dripping with sarcasm.

"Good girl," he smiled.

When we got to his house he led me through the door and to a spare room.

"This will be your new bedroom," he said.

"Okay..." I looked around. It wasn't too bad.

"Now, I know it's not good for a little girl, but it's the best I've got, and we'll eventually slowly remodel it."

I groaned.

He turned off the light.

"Good night, princess," he said.

"Good night," I said, avoiding the word Daddy but also avoiding calling him Wesley.

Do you guys like it so far? I hope so! Also, what age do you think she should be? Comment any age from 0-8 please.

If you like this, be sure to check out my other DDLG story, Megan's Favorite Stuffie!