| 2 | The Next Day

EDITED
Y/N
My eyes fluttered open and the room was barely lit, the only light was coming from the tiny window above the bed. I peered over my shoulder and saw a girl who's back was laying near me suddenly memories from last night came back I sighed and sat up, walking to the kitchen I grabbed two water bottles and two Advil pills, I frowned as I walked back why did I hook up with some stranger? I walked over to the side of the bed the small female was on, I place a pill and one water bottle on the end table I shake her a bit and her eyes flutter open she looked confused as she saw me but her eyes soon turned to a look of guilt.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking" she rambled "it's fine" I say laughing a bit she laughed a bit too "oh here by the way" I say passing her the Advil and water bottle, since I already drank mine I watched her smiling she saw me watching and smiled a bit "do you want some breakfast?" I ask her "yes please" she says smiling.

We enter the kitchen and I start making Jumbo Chickpea Pancake's while she sits down on one of the stools in front of the island counters after I set the food down on the counter we talk about a lot of things like our jobs, hobbies, etc... I learned that Ariana was a celebrity which didn't really bother me.

Ariana looked at her phone as it buzzed "oh hey I have to go, can you put your phone number into my phone" she says handing me I nodded and added my number quickly to my phone. "text me later" I said as she walked out the door, I close the door and walk back into the kitchen. My phone buzzed I quickly picked it up and saw a message from Ariana that read 'I miss you already' and ':(' I quickly replied with "you're a loser omg' I set my phone down and sit on the couch thinking about her