|15| The End?

Y/N

I walked down the street tears rolling down my face, I didn't understand why Ariana did that, especially after she told me she liked me. I got into my park and started driving, I don't know where but I just drove, I didn't care where I was going as long as I was far away from that place, I would be fine. 

A while later

My vision was becoming blurry as I kept driving, but I didn't stop. Everything was blurry and I felt numb, I let go of the steering wheel and the car swerved and hit the side of the bridge which sent the car flying off along with peices of the brick wall of the bridge. I felt no pain, but it made me glad I didn't.

Ariana 

My phone started ringing, I ignored it worrying about Y/N wondering where she was. It rang again so I picked it up.

"Is this Ariana?" the other person said "Yes, how may I help you?" I spoke into the phone wondering what this person wanted "You're Y/N's emergency contact, we're informing you that Y/N was in a car crash and is now at the hospital" the lady spoke. 

I dropped the phone in shock and rushed out, grabbing my keys and driving to the hospital. I rushed into the hospital running to the front desk and shouting "Where is Y/N?" I asked rushing "Sorry only family can-" the lady started but i cut her off "I'm her girlfriend" I shouted her eyes widened and she said "Room 147" I thanked her and took off. 

When I entered the room I expected Y/N to be there waiting for me but no, there was an empty bed with no one in it.

A/N

So should there be a sequel or?