|15| The End? (Alternative Ending)

A/N
Bet y'all didn't expect this huh?
-
Y/N

I sat on a bench staring at two people, happy, would be a word to describe them, they looked like they couldn't care about anything else except each other, I wanted something like that, Ariana and I could've been happy together, but she chose Ricky, how stupid was I to think she would like me?

When me and Brian were talking, I was telling him about my plan to ask Ariana out on a date, but I guess that changed, she was happy, and that's okay, she deserves to be happy.

"Are you okay?" a voice says, I turn my head and see a woman with black hair and green eyes, I didn't know who she was but for some reason, I broke down.

"No, i'm not" I choke out, tears streaming down my face, I trusted her.

She didn't say anything, all she did was hold me as I let out loud sobs, and I was thankful for that.

We were there for about an hour, she eventually had to leave, and now I was standing near the side of a bridge, it's scary how easy it is to just die, how one person can be the cause of it, I hated that I still cared for her, I should've never talked to her after the first time we hooked up.

"friend? lmao you were just a one night stand"

She was right, that's all I was to her, I loved her, and she didn't care about me, It isn't fair, but I have to move on, maybe i'll leave this crappy place, find someone else who will make me happy, someone I can trust, someone who will actually love me.