| 3 | What?

EDITED
Y/N
The past few weeks me and Ariana have been talking a lot I've definitely grown feelings for her, I was falling and I was falling hard but who knows if she'll be there to catch me. The bright sun was shining illuminating the ground as I walked down the street, standing in front of the magazine stand I looked at the magazines until a specific one caught my eye 'ARIANA GRANDE AND DANCER RICKY ALVAREZ DATING?' what? I remember the other day she said she was never in a relationship.

Me and Ariana were texting and asking each other questions 'are you dating anyone?' I sent to her, she quickly replied with 'no, I don't feel like getting into a relationship anytime soon'.

This magazine made me confused and hurt, confused because of the text she sent me and hurt because of my feelings for her. I took a picture of it and sent it to her 'what's this miss "I don't want to be in a relationship anytime soon"??' I hit send and waited for a reply. I rolled my eyes and walked away annoyed by the magazine. I felt a buzz in my pockets that indicated I have received a message, I looked at my phone and saw I received a message from Ariana that said 'why are you so mad???' that made me even more mad, I furiously replied with 'because you lied to me, I'm your friend' and waited for a reply.

'friend? lmao you were just a one night stand' she replied and that broke my heart.