"I have passed by many eyes but only got lost in yours."

Oscar and I got out of Starbucks and started walking down the streets of Stockholm. There were so many people,the vacations just started and the city was already full of tourists. We were walking closer to Oscar's house when someone suddenly ran into me.  I look down to that someone before hearing a sweet raspy voice,"Oh my god,i'm sorry." Wow,is it possible to be that pretty?  Her eyes met mines,it only took me like 5 seconds before I got lost in it. She had long brown hair and the most beautiful emerauld eyes i've ever seen. "Um,no problem." I said as I saw Oscar smirking in the corner of my eye. "Well I have to go so um bye and sorry again." She left as fast as she ran into me,one minute ago. "She's gorgeous,man." Oscar said as we continued walking. "Yeah,she is. I've never seen her here before,have you?" I asked as we entered his house. "No,never but maybe she's just in vacation here." Oscar answered,sitting on the couch. "Maybe." I said as I saw her face in my mind again and again. 

After two hours of dancing,laughing,singing and stuff with Oscar,I walked back to my house. It was getting late. I was about to walk into my house when I turned to see someone who has just moved in the house just in front of mine. Curious as I am,I got closer to see who was my new neighbour. I saw a boy running in the house then I saw a girl running after him,I heard them screaming at each other,"WAIT! I'll have the biggest room." The girl yelled. "Oh come on,I was born before you!" The boy yelled back. It was actually funny to watch. "Just only 2 minutes before I was so shut up." The girl said,I smiled,they seem to be a happy family. I walked back in front of my house and turned my head one last time to the other house. I saw the girl suddenly turning her head in my direction quickly. Damn,it's the girl that ran into me earlier,THAT gorgeous girl. She waved at me quickly,I waved back and she got back in the house. I entered my house and smiled to myself. It's gonna be a great summer. I took my phone and texted Oscar about it,he's gonna be so jealous,i've always been the one who had the girls we liked. I'll talk to her tomorow,I have to.