"So I guess i'll see you tonight?"

On our way back home,I was looking at the people around us. None of us talked,I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to get awkward. It was so silent between us. I turned my head to look at her face,her long brown hair falling on the side of her neck,down her shoulders and bread makes her so pretty,I love her hair like that. Okay,I really need to calm down. She smiled at me,she seems to be that kind of girl that always smile in every situation and I really love that. You know,sometimes when you meet someone there's a click. I don't believe in love at first sight but I do believe in that click. She finaly breaks the silence. "Is it gonna be that quiet everytime?" She said. I laughed. "Sorry,I just don't know what to say." I said as we were getting closer to our houses. If I wanna talk to her,it's now or never. "So...where are you from?" I suddenly asked. "I'm from Miami,Florida and as you can see I just moved to Stockholm,yesterday." She answered. "That must be a big change for you." I said and we started talking about America and how big it was.

We were on the right side of the road when we had to go home. We talked a lot and she's such a funny girl. "And this is where our road ends." She said,we laughed. My hand went through my hair. "Thank you for taking me home,it's nice of you." She said. "Oh it's fine,It was a pleasure." I said. She looked down and smiled. "So um,bye." She said before waving at me and walking to her house. I was about to go home too but I had an idea! "Hey,Melissa,wait!" I yelled loud enough so she would hear me. She turned in my direction; "Yeah?" She asked. "Maybe you could go out with Oscar and I,tonight? And Lauren could come too." I answered nervously. "Oh um,of course but where are we going?" She said. "I don't know maybe we could go to Subway or something so are you in?" I asked,smiling. "Sure,no problem,i'm gonna ask Lauren and my dad of course. Can my brother come too? I mean,if you don't mind." She said,shyly. Damn,her brother? What if he doesn't like me or Oscar? "Sure,he can come too. So I guess I'll see you tonight?" I answered. "Give me your phone first." She said handing her hand to me. I gave her the phone without even thinking. She took it and wrote something on it before giving me the phone back. "I wrote my number in your contacts so text me." She then winked and left. I smiled to myself before going back home. Did I just ask her to go out with us? I'm so crazy,I just met her. I took my phone and texted Oscar about it,he called me instantly so I pick up the phone. "So you just asked her on a date? That's my boy!" He laughed. "It's not a date,it's just a-" He cut me off. "Yeah,right,it's a date!" He exclamed. "Not really because I invited you and Lauren too and even her brother is coming." I said. "What the hell?!" He asked in shock. "Sorry not sorry." We laughed. "Well....That's fine for me anyways. It's still a date tho." He said. "Definetly not so shut up!" I said,we laughed again. "See you tonight,bro." He said. "See ya." I hung up. and lay on my bed,looking at the roof. I really,really,really,really,really,really like her. ( SEE WHAT I JUST MADE HERE)