Smiles can hide so many things.

~Melissa's POV~

I got upstairs and went to my room. I sat on my bed and looked at my phone. I've got 2 missed calls ; one from my best friend and another one from my older brother.  I also got 2 texts,one from Lauren and one from an unknow number. I opened it. 'Hey,it's me..Caleb.' My heart skipped a beat when I saw his name. I kept reading. 'I think we need to talk,seriously. You can't ignore me forever.' I stopped and locked my phone,trying to hold my tears inside but that was too late. This guy ruined my life and he keeps holding onto me. Can't he just leave me alone?!

Let me clear things up a little bit.

My name is Melissa Irwin, I'm 17 years old and I was born in Miami,Florida. I have a twin brother named Brandon and a 22-year-old brother named Ashton. Brandon and I live with our dad in Stockholm,Sweden since yesterday. My mom had a car accident and died when I was 12. My older brother lives in Australia with his best friends since he became famous,he's in a band,a really awesome band and I miss him so much,we call each other at least like 5 times a day,i'm very close to him. I also have a best friend named Aaron that I left in Miami just like all my close friends but I probably miss Aaron the most,he's been my best friend for ages. We met when we were 5 and we quickly became close friends,I'm so sad to leave him but he said he will come to visit me as soon as he can and I'll do that too. Him,my dad and my brothers are everything to me,they're all I have and I was the happiest girl ever until that boy came into my life. I've dated a guy named Caleb for 4 mounths and things were getting serious but he invited me to his house one night,his parents weren't here and I didn't want to do it but he forced me to have sex with him and he broke up with me the next day. He said that having sex was all he wanted and nothing else and that he never even loved me. That destroyed me and it's still is destroying me. It was like a mounth ago and I can't stop thinking about how stupid I was to believe that someone would even love me. He wanted to see me again like a week ago but I said no and ever since that he's been trying to talk to me and now he got my new number. I hate him because he ruined my life and i'm slowly drowning everyday because of him. I always smile and laugh in front of people because I try to be sociable and stuff but inside I just want to cry oceans. Brandon is the only one who knows about this because he knows every little thing about my life. I haven't told Ashton because he would totaly freak out and kill him,I want to tell him but I just can't. So that was the story of my life. 

So at my first dance lesson in Stockholm ,I just met Lauren Jauregui and she was so nice to me,we talked a lot and I love her! I also met those two guys that I ran into on my first day here,Oscar and Felix. They seem to be really nice and Lauren told me about them,she said that they're the nicest and the craziest people ever plus they're both really hot. Felix is my neighbour and that's cool because he's been really nice to me and he just asked me out with Oscar and Lauren. I also kinda invited Brandon because he doesn't have any friends for now. 

I cried for like 2 good minutes and deleted the message before I got up to the bathroom and took a long 30 minutes shower. I put on a t-shirt and a jean and some black vans. I dry my hair and got downstairs to see Brandon playing video games. I sat next to him. "Can I join?" I asked. He laughed. "Sure but you know I always win." He answered and gave me a controller. I smiled. "Are you kidding ? I'm a pro at Fifa and you know that." I said jokingly. "No you're not!" He said. We started playing. "Where's dad?" I asked. "He didn't told me where he was going but he'll probably be back in an hour or two." He answered,I nodded. "Do you wanna go out tonight?" He turned his head to me,confused. "Of course but only the two of us? I don't mind that but why?" He said,laughing. "Well I met those guys at the dance studio and one of them is actually our neighbour and asked me out with his friends. You can come too,that's why i'm asking." I said,smiling. "Wow,seriously? Well yeah,it could be fun but if I don't like them,you won't be able to date them,that's the deal!" He said teasingly. "Shut up!" We laughed and continued our Fifa game that I was completely winning!