New friends.

Ashton and I talked for about 30 minutes. I hung up and went back to the kitchen. I sat next to my dad. "Can I ask you something ?" I asked. My dad nodded. "Anything." He said. "Can Brandon and I go out tonight with my new friends?" I asked with a shy smile on my face. Brandon looked at us,waiting for the answer. "Yeah,of course but be home at 10,okay?" He said. "Yes,no problem,thanks dad!"  

~some hours later,8 pm~

I put on a grey hoodie and a black jean with some grey vans. I brushed my brown hair and put some makeup on,just some mascara and some black eye-liner,nothing really fancy. I took my phone and texted Felix. "I'm ready. Be here in 5?" I got downstairs and searched for Brandon. I heard my phone ring. "Yas,I will!" I smiled at it. "B,you're ready?" I asked. "I'm coming." I heard from the bathroom. I turned my head and saw him coming. I looked at him and laughed. "You're not going on a date,you know that right?" I said,teasingly. He shot me a glare. "Very funny,miss I put makeup on to see my 'friends'" We laughed. "Shut up,I do what I want." He got to the door. "We're leaving,dad!" I yelled so my dad could hear. "Alright,have fun and be careful!" My dad yelled back. We got outside to see Felix,Oscar and Lauren waiting for us. 

I hugged them all and introduced Brandon. "So guys,here's my twin,Brandon. And here's my friends Felix,Oscar and Lauren." I said and smiled.