When something is meant to be.

~The next day~

"Wake up,honey,we have to eat." I woke up to the sound of my mother's voice,I slowly opened my eyes,rubbing one of them and getting up slowly,It was 1pm. I really slept that much?!  I got to the kitchen and took some water out of the fridge,I stopped by the window and took a quick look that girl's house,I could see her by her window,I smiled,she was putting her hair in a ponytail. I got back to what I was doing and sat on the chair in front of my mom. She was staring at me,that was creepy.  "What?" I asked,confused. "What were you looking at?" She asked,smirking. I sighed and started eating my vegetables. "Nothing." I answered,just so she wouldn't ask me too many questions. She laughed. "And that 'nothing' is pretty right?" I laughed and looked at her with a smile on my face and sighed again."Right." She smiled back. I have a special bond with my mother,my dad left us when I was 8 and my mom was so broken,I was the only one here for her and I'll always be. My mother and Oscar are the only family I have. Oscar has been my best friend since we were 4 or something,he's the big brother I never had and I love him to death,I'm not gay tho but I still love him,haha. 

After we ate,my mom went to work,she's a doctor and she's the best. I got to the room and put on a short and the first t-shirt that was in my closet,I put on my shoes,got to the bathroom and fixed my hair. I got out,locked the door and took a quick look to the girl's house before walking to Oscar's house.  He was waiting for me,we then went to our dance lesson together,it was our usual,we always loved dancing,we actually met at our first dance lesson when we were 4,how cute is that,huh? We entered the dance studio,there were so many people,we were like 20,that's a lot. There were a lot more girls than last year tho. I looked to the door when I saw THAT girl again. She's a dancer?! Oh my god,i need to talk to her. "Look,who's there."  I said to Oscar and he turned his head in her direction. He smirked. "Go talk to her before we start!" He said,tapping on my shoulder. "Um well,you know maybe I should wait a little,she just moved on and I-" Oscar cut me off. "Wait,is THE Felix Sandman being shy around a girl?!" He said,giggling. "I'm not,I just...Okay,maybe I am." He laughed,making fun of me. "You're the flirty one and I have to talk to a girl for you,oh my god,that's so not usual." He said,still laughing,he walked to her,she was talking to Lauren,a girl from our high school,one of the nicest people ever tho. I quickly followed him,grabbing his arm before he got to them and whispered in his ear. "Shut the hell up,okay." I said. "Oh come on!" He whispered back and talked to the girls. "Hi Lauren." He said,she smiled at us. "Oh hey guys." Lauren answered. "Oh my god,you're the guys I ran into yesterday!" The girl said,I smiled shyly. "Yeah,that's us. I'm Oscar and this is Felix,nice to meet you." I secretly hit Oscar in the back,he frowned. "I'm Melissa,nice to meet you too. I just moved here." She said. Melissa....even her name sounds beautiful.  The lesson started and I couldn't stop looking at her,she was really REALLY good at dancing,we can see how passionate she is when she dance,I know that because I might be as passionate as her. The class ended,we thanked Matt,our teacher and then got out of the studio. We were  about to leave when the girls stopped us. "Wait a minute,guys. Would you mind just taking Melissa to her house? She doesn't really knows the city yet and I have things to do." Lauren asked with a smile on her face,Melissa was standing nest to her,not saying anything. Oscar and I looked at each other quickly and looked back to the girls. "Of course! Felix will be so enchanted to take you home." Oscar said,smirking at me. My eyes got wide. "Wait,what?! But we always go home together!" I said,looking at me him like he was crazy. "Yeah but we'll change that for today." He said,still smirking. I got close to his ear. "You're dead." I whispered,he smiled at me evily. "I love you too,bro." He whispered back and before I could understand what was going on,Oscar and Lauren were gone. Melissa was looking at me,I didn't really know what to say.  "Are you gonna say something or what?" She asked,smiling. "Oh um sorry,i'm just shy." I said,feeling my cheeks go red. "You won't have to be shy with me." She said as we started walking down the streets. I never got shy around a girl honestly,i'm always being flirtly and stuff but this time it was different,I felt something in my throat that stopped me for being THE Felix Sandman,as Oscar used to say.