Valentines day suprise

Dans POV
It was Valentine's Day, and I forgot to plan anything. I've been too busy with the kids. So I guess it's just a movie night, unless Phil planned anything. Why would he? I know he loves me but he shouldn't ever do anything for me. Anything. I felt arms sneak around my waist and lips against my neck. I was worried that if the kids woke up they might see.
"What's the occasion?"
"Hmm it's February 14th. Oh I got it! St.Patricks day!"
"I know it's Valentine's Day, but... I'm so sorry!" I turned to him, he looked amused.
"I forgot to plan anything because I was caught up in the kids... I'm such an IDIOT."
"Oh my god you nerd! I wouldn't want you to plan anything."
"Wha...?"
"I planned something you spork!"
"Oh... You didn't have to do that! You really really didn't!"
"Oh, well." I put my arms around his neck so our chests were pressed up against each other,
"I guess I'll just have to repay you." And just like that we were making out on the bed. I was being put on top of him when I saw two kids in the doorway. I quickly got of Phil and I fell on the floor. Holy shit. I turned to look at my husband who had the most shocked faced he's ever had. I had assumed the kids weren't here when we had started I'm an idiot.
"Hi Winnie, Auriella...." Phil had said as blushing. I noticed the kids just looked weirded out, like we were being weird.
"What's wrong with dads?" Auri had asked Winnie.
"I DONT KNOW!"
"You guys are being weird. What's wrong with kissing. I don't understand." She looked confused, I am so glad she didn't actually know what was going on. Very glad. Phil had started to explain,
"Nothing is wrong with kissing. Nothing, you should just wait until you are at least 15 to start kissing."
"Ok, well I'm hungry so can we have breakfast?" Winnie asked.
"Yes, just let us get cleaned up." They both left and I closed the door,
"Next time we should probably close this." And I pointed to the door,
"Well, at least they aren't 9 or older." He giggled a bit which was the cutest thing ever. I removed my shirt and when I did I felt I was being observed like a painting,
"I'm not a painting and you're not in a museum."
"But I can't stand not looking at you, I take one quick glance and I can't pull my eyes away." I didn't answer so he spoke again,
"I'm so glad my parents hate Valentine's Day."
I just ignored him and when I was almost done I turned around to see my beauty completely undressed. Correction he was in boxers facing away from me. I finished getting dressed and I quickly exited the room. I couldn't stay in there with that tease. I mean my beautiful husband. My Beautiful. Beautiful husband. I started walking toward the kitchen when I saw Winnie already in his chair and Auriella standing in the cupboard,
"You guys take too long!"
"Sorry baby, I will make you.... Waffles?"
"Yes please!"
"Yes please!" Winnie shouted.
"Yes please." I turned to see my beautiful Phil,
"Nerd!"
"Dork!"
"Just go sit at the table with the kids." I finished their breakfast and sat down at the table. I had a mouthful of waffles when Phil spoke,
"So, you guys are staying at Nana's tonight."
"Really!?"
"Yep! You're gonna have a sleepover!"
"Wow!" When we all finished breakfast I went to get my laptop. Which was in my bedroom. When I got in the door slammed behind me, I turned to see none other then Chris. Great. Exactly what I need. He noticed that I noticed him. He came charging at me and I got tackled. What the actual fuck is his problem. I'll call Phil.
"PHIL!! HELP!!"
"Aww to bad my Phil went out to the supermarket with dead and disowned." He was sitting on top of me punching me as hard as he could. I was trying to push him off me when I heard banging on the door. Chris got off me, even though he locked the door. So this is confusing. I tried getting up but everything was blurry. Chris had a bat. A metal bat. Suddenly the door burst open and Phil pushed Chris out the door. Before he did Chris said one last thing.
"One day I'm going to make Phil scream." I knew what he meant. I knew this was the day he was going to try and kill me off. Phil ran in.
"I guess no Valentine's Day."
"NO!"
"What?"
"We have to do Valentine's Day!"
"Why?"
"Chris told me one day he'd make you scream."
"So?"
"I wanted to show him that no matter what you scream the loudest for me and me only."
"Wow. Ok!" Helped me up and he cleaned up my eye, lip, and there were a few scratches on my cheek. My eye didn't swell much so it kind of just looked like I was a badass. More then a disgusting freak.

15 year fast forward.
Auriellas POV
He was there, sitting on my bed. I backed up into the door and he got up and slowly came forward. When I was pushed up against the door he pushed me aside. He locked it.
"What do you want! DADDY!!" I kept screaming. He was going to kill me. "DADDYS!!" The door was being banged on and I could here Winnie shouting. That was all drowned out by his voice.
"Take off your clothes."
"NO!" He pulled out a gun,
"TAKE THEM OFF NOW!" I wasn't an idiot. I had no where to run. My shirt and pants were off and I was in a ball on my bed. Crying. My makeup running.
"Bra off." He pointed at my bra and I started undoing the back of my bra and when it was off, the door burst open and both my dads had guns.
"Get the fuck out."
"Make me." I was still just standing there, with my boobs out. Winnie screamed,
"GET THE FUCK OUT! LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE."
"Winnie go to your room." My dad said,
"No."
"Go to your room." He did as told.
"Like I said make me." My dad whispered something to my daddy and he came running in. He hugged me really tight. I was in too much trauma to care that I was nearly naked. My daddy did he grabbed a blanket to cover me up. And we just stood there hugging. I had my front facing his and I could tell the whole time he was either staring at dad or me.

15 years back

My eye hurt.

Hey?

You hate me. Yah predicted that.
Anyway this was the last skip! Now you will just have to wait 15 years!!