15 years later

*six years later * Phils POV (Auri age: 12 Winnie age: 10)
I walked out of the car and into the office at the kids school. We live with Cat in LA now. Our apartment is still ours, and we are planning on leaving Cat's place soon. We obviously still make YouTube videos and fly out to England, every month for the radio. We are moving back in 2 months actually. It's been six years since we've seen Chris so we assume he stopped chasing. I can't wait to get back to England.
--1 months later--
Cats POV
I was watching Auriella and Winnie in LA well Dan and Phil went to find out where Chris was and why he was attacking them. What a dick, picking on their kids. That's so dumb. I sighed and my phone rang
:unknown number
I answered,
"Yellow?"
"Where are they?"
"Who?"
"There with you aren't they?"
"WHO?"
"Auri Winnie. Or as I like to call them: disowned and murdered." I hung up, I won't tell Dan and Phil. They'd just be nervous.
-----six years later. Winnie POV-----
Auriella was out at a party for her graduation ceremony which happened tonight I was going back to my house from carries, I was dating her daughter. I was almost home when this guy who looked about my Dads age came out from behind a shadow and told me my dad was going to die, and him and Daddy were going to dis-own me and I would be homeless, and him and my daddy were going to kill Auriella together. I bolted inside and opened the door and and was screaming when daddy came out and asked what wrong I told him everything, he cried, we told dad, Dad cried, we told Auriella the next morning she cried. I cried. We all cried. Until our parents explained.
"We had a friend in our twenties, his name was Chris." Dad started,
"He loves me and hates Dad. He left 12 years ago and we never thought we'd see him again."
"How long until you were planning on telling us?" Auri spoke with fury,
"We were going to tell you today. We weren't planning on telling Winnie for another 2 years."
"WOW." I said sarcastically.
"The plan, you no have to stay inside this house for at least a week. 1 guardian in the house at all times. We might have to fly back out to LA."
"So there was more to the story then you told me." Auri said,
"Ok Winnie we told Auri when she was 10 because he was following her around."
"Wow ok." Auriella looks scared. She bolted up and ran in her room.
Auriella POV
He had been following me around ever since I was 10 when I told my dad he was nervous, they brought me in and told me that when I was still in the adoption centre, this man was in love with my daddy, and he would do anything to have him. But dad beat him up and left him knocked out on the door step. Dad wasn't upset, he was angry telling daddy how that man was dead and I was terrified, so this morning when I heard what Winnie said I freaked out. He had never talked to me. Everyone was crying.'I couldn't handle it I ran to my room shut the door. And he was sitting on my bed. He was there, sitting on my bed. I backed up into the door and he got up and slowly came forward. When I was pushed up against the door he pushed me aside. He locked it.
"What do you want! DADDY!!" I kept screaming. He was going to kill me. "DADDYS!!" The door was being banged on and I could here Winnie shouting. That was all drowned out by his voice.
"Take off your clothes."
"NO!" He pulled out a gun,
"TAKE THEM OFF NOW!" I wasn't an idiot. I had no where to run. My shirt and pants were off and I was in a ball on my bed. Crying. My makeup running.
"Bra off." He pointed at my bra and I started undoing the back of my bra and when it was off, the door burst open and both my dads had guns.
"Get the fuck out."
"Make me." I was still just standing there, with my boobs out. Winnie screamed,
"GET THE FUCK OUT! LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE."
"Winnie go to your room." My dad said,
"No."
"Go to your room." He did as told.
"Like I said make me." My dad whispered something to my daddy and he came running in. He hugged me really tight. I was in too much trauma to care that I was nearly naked. My daddy did he grabbed a blanket to cover me up. And we just stood there hugging. I had my front facing his and I could tell the whole time he was either staring at dad or me. Chris shot but my dad jumped out of the way.
"DAD NO!" Chris pointed the gun at me.
"Phil let go or I'll shoot your daughter." I whispered in his ear,
"Daddy let go, I'll die." He released. I still had the blanket on my chest.
"Let go of the blanket Auriella." I began to take off the blanket when wpmy dad shot the wall right beside his head. Chris pointed the gun at Dad. "AURIELLA LET GO OF THE BLANKET OR YOUR FATHER DIES!" I let go and covered my boobs with my arms. Daddy attacked Chris and then dad shot him in the back of the leg. I removed my hand from my boobs and put them on my mouth.
"WINNIE!" I screamed and didn't know why. I don't want my brother seeing my boobs but when he came around the corner he covered his eyes and threw and bra and shirt at me, I put them on and ran into his room. He gave me one of his shirts so it covered my underwear. I walked in and he closed the door and locked it. We sat on his bed and I rested my head on his shoulder. "What the hell happened? Our father just shot someone in the leg."
"Dad?"
"Mmmmhmmm."
"I'm proud of you."
"Why?"
"That must have been terrifying."
"What almost getting raped or having my brother and dads see my boobs?"
"Both. And now I'm traumatized. The second pair of boobs I ever saw were my sisters." I punched him in the arm,
"Who was the first?"
"My girlfriend."
"Wait your not a virgin?"
"Nope. You?"
"Not gonna answer."
"Well you've been with Max since you were 12."
"How long did you and Krystal wait?"
"6 month anniversary."
"I was 15."
"So this is weird."
"You saw my boobs and us talking about sex is weird?"
"Do you want beer as much as I do?"
"Yep, where's your stash?" He pulled out 2 beers and we both chugged a bunch then put it down. "Eww there warm."
"Better then nothing." We took another sip. We had 4 beers each until we passed out. I woke up in the morning in my own room with my boyfriend lying beside me. I got out of bed when he said,
"Do you remember anything from last night?"
"The last thing I remember is falling asleep in my brothers room."
"Not exactly. You drunk dialled me saying how much you loved me and wanted me to be there then said your parents and brother saw your boobs. So I came over you and your brother were passed out. You were in his shirt and your underwear so I picked you up and put you in bed. I spoke to your dads and they told me that Chris went to the hospital after your dad shot him a few times. Right after the hospital he's going to jail. It was 3 am so I fell asleep In here." I was so happy I jumped on him and kissed him.
"I missed you."
"I missed you too." He kissed me again and I snuggled in with him.
"So if my dads come in here and I'm only wearing underwear you're pretty much dead." I stayed there and man that was the worst mistake ever because my dads and brother walked in just as I kissed him. "Hi Fathers and Brother." I spoke nervously and got off my boyfriend. They smiled and I put on a loose pair of track pants. "Um max I think you should go."
"K I love you."
"Love you." I kissed him and he apologized to my dads and brother. I looked at them and they all sat down on my bed.
"1. If I see that disturbing image again I will tell you the story of the birthday your father and I spent alone together. 2. Thank you for putting on pants. 3. Who's shirt is that? And 4. We need to talk about last night." Dad spoke,
"1. Dear god please don't, 2. Your welcome, 3. Winnie's, 4. Yep."

A/N
Update update update
The story is almost over are you crying because I am.