Hogwarts Has Started

I said this on my other story, and I'll say it here. Please, add my story "Random Things. Rants, Polls, Life Stories." to your libraries. I will be alerting those who do as to where large droughts in updates will occur. I will label these alerts with an "A:" in front of the title, so you won't have to deal with sorting between everything else on there.

Sorry, I just want to keep my readers informed without clogging up my stories with author's notes. Anyway, question time.

"How is Lily's name different from James's and Al's?"

Also, I still need a cover for this story. If you make one for it, the only requirement is that it have a phoenix in the design. The rest is up to you. Please send it through Kik, my username is PercabethHinny there as well.

-------

Life calmed down even more, even with the multitude of birthdays that happened in the weeks before Hogwarts started.

Remus ended up backing down the Defense position, saying that he didn't think he could keep life and work separate just yet, so the position was offered to Susan Bones, who had just recently returned from her adventure across the world, learning all kinds of magic from different regions of the world. She was more than happy to have the chance to teach the students these techniques and spells.

James had taken the Transfiguration job, and was excited to go back, since he was the only Marauder to have not returned since their school days. Lily had even helped him out with the lesson plans between working, since he admitted he was completely clueless when it came to that.

Tonks had regained her status as a full time Auror, and Sirius was close, but he hasn't been a full Auror before his death so it was taking longer for him.

Fred had introduced three new products to the shop, and George and Ron had adjusted them to work even better, and they were all flying off the shelves.

Teddy even started staying with his parents every night, though he made sure to visit Andromeda frequently.

Things had finally fallen into place for those who had returned, which made it easier for everyone around them.

The first day of school was pretty calm, for being the first day of school. Teddy and Spencer were the only ones heading to Hogwarts this year. It wouldn't get hectic until James, Louis, Fred, and Amelia all started Hogwarts at the same time.

Andromeda and Harry visited the night before he left, and Tonks and Remus took him to the station that day.

"It's strange, not being there to see him off." Harry told Ginny when she visited during his lunch break that day.

"I know. But at least it wasn't during his fifth year. Could you imagine if they had come back to a teenager?"

"My parents came back to having a six year old grandchild." Harry pointed out with a soft chuckle.

"Of course, but at least you've already dealt with all that angsty teenager stuff."

"Don't remind me. Looking back is a little embarrassing."

"Your teenage years were embarrassing? I spent my teenage year fawning over you!" Ginny laughed.

"Which further adds to my embarrassment. I completely ignored the gorgeous girl who liked me for years."

"Well that was pretty silly."

They talked for another ten minutes before they both had to get back to work.

----

Even with everything that had happened that summer, Teddy's antics hadn't changed, as Remus and Tonks were quick to discover. They met with the elder Potters and Sirius at The Three Broomsticks the first weekend of the school year, when James could get away for an hour or two.