🌼(24)🌼

NEVEAH'S POV

Saying goodbye was one of the most hardest thing to do. But nothing last forever, nothing stays the same. Plus I needed to get away, There was too much drama and it was all chaotic, At least in Australia no one knows me there, no one knows my past and no one can judge me.

Right?

Hopefully Stereo Kiccks aren't known in Australia otherwise history will repeat itself in just another country. I can't keep going through the same crap over and over again.

"Hey sorry to bother you but can I use that head rest if you aren't using it?" A thick Australia accent bloomed into my ears, i took my earphones out, turned to the person next me to and immediately regretted it.

I could tell he felt the same way due to his mortified expression.

"Here," I roughly chucked it at him refusing to make any eye contact.

Why? Why must he be here? What kind of sick coincidence is this?

I could hear him shifting several times and it was beginning to get on my nerves. I rolled my eyes and tried my hardest to ignore his disturbances.

The night soon fell and my heavy eye lids closed shut and I was ready for a nice, peaceful sleep.

Or so I thought.

Ashton kept snoring and yeah it was quiet enough so that no one else could hear him but I could. Not only was he making silent annoying snores, the way he was in an awkward position made it uncomfortable for me when I tried to rest my head by slightly tilting it. It really was uncomfortable.

Why did I give that head rest to him for?

After what felt like 1839302 years I finally found a comfortable position and mentally had a little dance party because I was scared that I wouldn't get a wink of sleep.

I closed my eyes and allowed sleep to takeover me.

That was until Ashton completely changed his whole body position which made me move and I lost the comfort I had longed for and I can't find that perfect spot I had. I grit my teeth and hold the strong urge to not punch him across the face. I'm tired. He ruined my sleep.

"What's up with the grizzly bear look?" He mumbled glancing at me, I clenched my fist.

"Oh nothing just thinking of 10 ways to kill you," I quietly muttered hoping he wouldn't hear.

Ashton furrowed his eyebrows and leaned toward, "What?" I almost died at the awful smell coming from his mouth.

Did someone take a dump in his mouth? "Nothing. Just tired." I turned away before my nostrils died out.

I really a need my sleep but it's almost impossible to that when I have a rumbling baboon next to me. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, I wish I had a seat further away from him. What's he even doing here?

I could the rustling of a packet, the person across me was eating a chocolate bar - snickers and I'm allergic to nuts. Crap this isn't going to end well.

Achoo!

I let out a loud sneeze which startled a few people. By now I was uncontrollably sneezing fortunately they weren't as loud as the first few, eventually the person finished eating the chocolate and my sneezes came to a halt.

I sighed in relief. I can't not handle anymore embarrassment.

Since I'm not going to get any sleep I decided to put my earphones and listen to some smooth, calming music.

Suddenly only one ear had music booming into it, I looked next to me to find Ashton holding the other earphone in his hand with an annoyed expression. "You're making so much noise it's disturbing my sleep." He hissed.

IS HE SERIOUS?

"I am disturbing your sleep?" I questioned him and he nodded, "Well if you haven't noticed but you're the one who keeps snoring like a dead goat! You keep moving and shifting like stay in one space! I finally had a comfortable position thinking I could get some rest but noo. You just had to move your whole f*****g body!" I was whispering/screaming by now, "all I want is a few hours of sleep but thanks to you I haven't been able to get that, so I'm soo sorry that I'm allergic to nuts and that music is the only thing that's stopping me from going absolutely crazy!" I twisted my face and threw my hands in the air.

Surprisingly he seemed .... frightened?

"Oh uh sorry, here's your head rest," he offered and said a bit too quickly.

Several hours later

"Passengers we will now be landing and reaching our destination, please ensure that you have all your belongings and keep your phones turned off." The flight attend told us.

Just my luck. The time I get to sleep is when we have to leave.

Just my luck.

I snatched the pillow from Ashton and screamed into it which earned a few glares from the other people but I didn't care right now.

Several minuets later I was getting up and taking off my seatbelt to leave, I felt a tap on my shoulder - it was the curly haired nut again. "I just want to apologize for um...everything...I left Vicky because I was just messing up her life when she was just trying to help mine, she's better off now and she's happy and I'm also getting help for my... problems," he awkwardly scratched his hair and avoided eye contact.

I nodded, "Good for you," and got off the plane feeling like a boss.

It's going to take a lot more than "I'm sorry" to fix a friendship my loss of sleep.

Pft sorry my ass. He mentally, physically and emotionally abused Vickera. I refuse to allow him to get off so easily - despite that me and her aren't exactly on good terms. I'm glad he's getting help though.

I rushed to Starbucks to quickly grab some coffee before I died of no sleep. "Neveah," the worker called out and handed me my coffee. I also took out the piece of paper Delia gave me which told me where to meet Charley.

I followed them and sighed in relief when I realized I went the correct way. (Normally I suck at following directions) I saw a sign that held 'Neveah Summers' I waved at the short looking man and he waved back gesturing me to come over.

"You must be Miss Summers?I'm Kingsley I'll be your chauffeur." He had a very posh British accent, I held out my hand which he kindly accepted.

"Call me Neveah please and nice to meet you."

"Neveah it is then, come into the limo and I'll take you to where you'll be staying," Kingsley opened the door for me and I went in.

"How was your--" Kingsley started to say but I didn't hear the rest as I fell asleep immediately.
----------------

Hey sorry for being inactive af! School is starting and I'm going into year 10 so I need to focus on school more:(

* On the side is another picture of Neveah;)

Did anyone notice the 5sos reference?;) hehe
Anyways I'll be slow on updates for a bit but thank you for being patient.
Ily

~Girlalmighty123