🥀(5)🥀

NEVEAH'S POV

7 days.
1 week, 168 hours, 15 seconds and still counting.

I spent 7 days without talking to Reece. The heartbreak is making me lose all my sanity, I know it's only been a week but i miss him so much.

I just want to hold him, and kiss him and to just be around him. I bet he doesn't even care about me anymore. His band is getting bigger and bigger, he doesn't have the time to be wasting his thoughts on me.

I hate life.

"Angel, I'm really starting to get worried about you," Vicky says to me.

She's been with me ever since I broke it off with him. "You haven't eaten in days I'm scared." I just shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes, I know it's bitchy and rude of me to treat her like this but I can't help. I'm slowly breaking.

Vicky sighed in defeat and I could feel her eyes on me. "Neveah. I can't have you sulking about him all day! It's Christmas eve and we're going out to see your parents and you're going to have an awesome time!" Vicky smiled brightly trying to lighten up the mood, which failed miserably because me and my parents don't really get along.

The last time we've ever properly spoken to each other was when I was 13! I don't even remember the whole conversation. "I don't talk to my parents," I moaned and shoved my face into my pillow, attempting to hide from the world.

Vicky knows how I feel about my friends and for the past 17 years she's known me, she's always tried to make us get along - sadly it never works.

They're stuck up and don't care about me or anything I do.

She kissed her teeth at my lack of enthusiasm. "For Pete sakes Angel! You're going whether you like it or not okay? Whatever it takes for you to move on from thou who shall not be mentioned, I'll do it and getting away from this environment will help," Vicky removed the pillow from my face and crossed her arms.

As always she's right. I hate wallowing in self pity, and revolving my life on one person, I hate that at 23 I'm allowing someone else to dictate my life.

"You're going." Vicky stared right into my soul with a challenging look.

I won't give in! I thought to myself. No matter how convincing she is, I can't face anyone right now. I just want to stay in bed all day with tears as my only companion.

However I couldn't beat her vigorous glare.

"Alright fine, I'll be ready in like 20 minuets," I threw my hands up in defeat, whilst she left the room grinning.

"You're so beautiful." Reece said lovingly, smiling at me which brought a rainfall of butterflies to my stomach.

We've been together for 5 months but it feels like a lifetime. I've never been so into a boy like this before, I think I might be in love with him. But I'm not sure what love is, or what ifs like.

So how can I be so sure?

"Reecey...how do you know if you're in love with someone? I asked him nervously, while stroking his soft, brown hair.

"To be honest I actually don't know..." Reece looked into the distance thinking ever so deeply.

"Actually scratch that. Love is when your flutters with just the thought of that one person. All you want to do is be with them for the rest of your life, you want to be their everything. You involve yourself in every situation they're in, because you want to feel and have the same experiences with them, just to be with them through it all. Love is holding onto that person even when there's nothing left to hold. Love is falling in all different places but you don't mind, because you know that one special person will be there to catch you. Love is a lot of things, I may not truly understand it," He took a deep breath before giving me a promising look as he continued, "But I know that love is exactly what I feel for you."