🌻(10)🌻

VICKERA'S POV

What are we supposed to do now? Reece and I stood there shunned and speechless, there was a brief awkward moment of silence. What

"I know how Vicky couldn't get you a Christmas present so we were planning on making you some Christmas dinner to apologise," Reece lied through his teeth. Even though he was panicking like mad he was also really smooth and it almost seemed believable.

"Yeah it was meant to be a surprise but..." I hope she didn't notice the terror in my voice. Neveah glanced at us, it's as if she's judging whether or whether not to believe our story. It did seem realistic which is a good thing and I do feel awful for not getting her anything.

Neveah sighed and came up to us, "mh okay...I'll be upstairs while you guys make dinner," she winked at us and ran upstairs like she said she would.

"That was way too close," I let out a deep breath it had felt like I hadn't breathed in ages.

Reece scratched the back of his head, "I'm such a terrible person," he shook his head in disgust.

"We are both horrible people, but what's done is done and right now we've got dinner to prepare."

I grabbed an apron as did Reece and he got a medium sized bowl, and I went to search for the ingredients. Reece gave me a list of things to grab from the shops, it was quite a lot if you ask me however I'm not complaining since Reece is an amazing cook. "I'm going out to get all the ingredients needed," and with that I was out the house with a list of things to buy.

Down the road was a little supermarket so I went there and hoped that they had everything. The first thing on the list was eggs followed by flour. I looked up to where the signs were (they tell you which section was what), to the left was where I would find the ingredients needed. So I went.

For some stupid reason the eggs and milk were on the top shelf, and me being so short meant that I couldn't reach it. Grunting in frustration a tall skinny boy came to help me in my distress. "Hey are you alright?" He had a thick Australian accent but you could tell that it was fading, he had curly brown hair that perfectly sat on his head and he had green  ish brown eyes that could make your heart melt in a heartbeat.

"Uh yeah, I'm too short to reach the milk and eggs," I blushed in embarrassment. But seriously who puts such ingredients so high up?

Mystery boy lightly chuckled, "don't worry I'll get it."

I couldn't help but stare at his muscular figure. The uniform really fit him well and I might've glanced at his butt a few times...my eyes quickly averted back up as he came back down, "here," he brightly smiled. I never knew it was this possible to be that perfect.

"Thanks..." I looked at his name tag, "Ashton," I smiled back.

"No problem," he winked and went back to doing his job. I swear I could hear my inside swooning.

As I walked back to Reece's I had a huge grin that never seemed to fade. And it might have to do with that fact that a really gorgeous guy spoke to me. I know it sounds stupid to be so over - the - moon, but I never get guy attention from anyone, it's always been Neveah. Throughout primary and secondary school, every boy was all over her...and I was just 'there' so you can't blame me for being happy.

I'm finally at Reece's front door, with all these bags it made it even harder for me to find the keys. Feeling a very sharp, prickly piece of metal I knew I had found the keys. So I opened the door and I sighed happily. However my whole mood changed when I saw Reece on top of Neveah...they were like sucking eachother' gums out on the sofa.

Neveah finally noticed my appearance, yet she didn't seem baffled or ashamed at all. "Guess what Vicky...we're back together!" She beamed like a little kid on Christmas. For some odd reason my heart sank and I could feel it crying. I don't want them back together.

I want Reece.
-
-
-
Opinions on Ashton? (Pic of him on the side)

~GirlAlmighty123