bye?

Okay.

Listen up!

I'm going to close this book. You heard me right? I'm closing the book. Before you guys start to ramble and rant about this and my lazy ass, I have a few things to explain:

One: I am a busy woman. I am juggling my academics and extras. I'm a middleschool student under the STE program and the teachers wanted to bombard us with handful of requirements and written outputs. They are expecting a high standard grades on us--which I (almost) miserably fail mathematics in the first quarter. I don't know what to write and what to write next. My mind is out of space and cannot digest anymore data, probably my mind is insufficient because of-- you know~ winks.

Two: The lack of interest regarding;Akashi Seijuuro. I ain't into his fandom anymore. I'm lacking any imagination also! The first chapter of this fic is my OC waking up which I totally cringe in disgust and utter discomfort. The prologue is fucking cliche man! CLICHE! Also, my OC is a fucking snowflake. Yeah, I noticed that after I re-read this all. Ugh. I am a horrible person. I'm going to NASA later to launch me to Mars and succumb to death.

Lastly: I wrote this 2 years ago. I'm like 12 when I first wrote this and I'm now 14. Ugh. The weeabo year of my existence. I clearly do not understand why I'm a fucking weeb (at the age of 12) and wants my OC to fuck with her brother? Okay. Spoiler bitch. I am going to cry like a bitch and go on a killing spree with Luciano. Anyways, after playing Hetaoni I went back to my Hetalia fandom. 2P!Hetalia to be exact (squeel). Allen and Mattheiu give me paramedics! I need to staph fangirling. I'm going insaaane! Aiyah!

Allen (2pAmerica): What the fuck is wrong with you dollface?

Oliver (2pEngland): Language Allen, you sassafrass! Let's take the poppet home and make her some cupcakes to regain her sanity.

Luciano (2pItaly): I'll take the ragazza with me instead you bastardos. I do not trust you all. Especially, you old fucking man. -refers to Oliver-

Gilen (2pPrussia) : Frau, jou vould vant to take a rest? These two are getting the nerves on jou.

Okay. Stop.

Back to the topic, I'm not deleting the book but I will close it. I won't delete it because look. Look at the reads and votes this book gained within the 4 shitty chapters I created. Look at the update lapses I made! I don't even update frequently!

Lastly, in the future, I will give a miracle! I will work the book again! Before that miracle to happen I want to finish a whole book that's currently in my draft. I haven't finished a book before. So I want to finish one! The title will be:

Ephemeral Remembrances

and  Doppelgänger

It's a nice story. I would recommend everyone to read this babies! Before I publish this two, I want everything in the drafts is well edited and zero grammar errors. Back to the miracle, I will close this book for a while but it doesn't means I'm going to delete it. Oh wait! Did I mentioned that earlier? What a bummer. I will finish the anime and read the mangas before the miracle come back. And after that, I want to make a new OC (that is not clearly a snowflake) and fix her character development.

So? This is good bye then. Bye guys. Bye readers. Bye nice people. Bye everyone. God Bless.

- N e i c h e