Grumpy Morning

I entered the bathroom and took a nice bath for 15 minutes. After that I comb my half-length black hair, wear my (newly bought) school uniform and went back in front of the monitor to do some unfinished business.

I was admiring the structure of a house I built in Minecraft but then out maid knocked on my wooden door.

"Lady Reiya, Master Seijuuro is waiting for you downstairs.." the maid said.

"I'm coming!" I exclaimed.

I hate it when someone treats me royalty. Especially calling me a lady when I'm not. Our family owns a big company in Japan. When I say big, I mean biggest company in Japan. Our father is a Mafia Boss; the richest, mightiest and powerful of all bosses. That's how rich our family was. When our parents died, my father gave the heir to his only son; Seijuuro. I don't think if bro can handle the underling companies in a young age but I know he can do it. Afterall, uncle is guiding him to keep the business in place.

"Miss Maria?" I asked the maid. She turns to my direction and face me.

"Yes my lady?"

"Call me Rei. I feel uneasy calling me that. I flashed her a smile. She nodded.

"Okay Rei-chan" she smiled.

I ran straight to the dining area. Seijuuro is sitting in the dining room munching a piece of bacon. I walked close and sat in an opposite direction where I face him. He looked at me and stared, emotionless. I kinda got used to it tho. I grab my fork and began to eat.

I don't have the mood to go to school yet. I don't want to face many faces. I felt uncomfortable with people I don't know. I also don't want anyone to found out my family background, they'll treat me special..ugh? How will I say this?

"Hey oniichan..I don't want to go to class now. Imtooshyyet. Can I not go to school? Besides it's the first day of class! We don't have much things to do today! Besides introducing yourself and chuchuchu" I said fast with a hint of nervousness.

I waited for a minute, tapping the fork impatiently. His stare deepen like he is staring straight to my soul.

"Ughh..wat do ya think bruh? I can help you reduce your paperworks!"

I am expecting a 'okay Rei! Since you are a good little girl,big brother Sei will make you eat candy waffles and let you watch TV' but it turns out—

"NO!" he said all in void.

"Why no?" I shouted, my hands placing on top of the table causing the pitcher of water to pour down in the process.

"I will not tolerate your shitty behavior."

"WHY YOU! BAKA RED HEAD!" I was about to plunge this fork I'm holding but I able to control my anger.

He sighed, "I'm going to help you find your classroom"

"I don't want my little annoying sister lost don't I?" he said with a calm voice and pinched my cheek. Ughh..What the fluff is he doing? Weirdo. (A/N: He's an OOC here! Boom!)

"F-fine.." I trembled and nod. Seijuuro is sooooo 100x weird and creepy as hell. I doubt I won't get any of his bipolarness. So, I guess breaking his orders is hard. 1+ for the red head.

~~

We finished our breakfast then get to our limo for school. Awkward silence occurred. I can't got to move on what happened to the redhead's sudden change of attitude. What is he? Bipolar? I just bow down and listen to my Ipod.

The limo stopped by the gasoline station. Out of nowhere, a poor kid approached our window and begged for alms. I felt sorry for the kid. I reached for my wallet to give a thousand yen to the poor beggar. I was about to give my lunch money but a hand stopped me. He gave the kid a death glare and snickered, "Get lost you filthy rat." he shooed the kid with his glares. I drop my jaw in shock. I avert my gaze and looked at the kid. The kid is in the verge of tears. He is very skinny and obviously haven't ate in weeks. I felt pity. Out of trance, the kid ran away.

Seijuuro leaned on his back. I look at him clenching my fists.

"What did you do?" I asked him trying to hold my fists from my side. He didn't answer and looked away. After a couple of seconds, I heard him sigh. "I am trying to protect you." he said almost whisper.

"Protect me from what?" I shouted. Luckily, noone can hear me shouting, the limo is tainted and soundproof. He turn his back to me and didn't answer.

What kind of crap is he? He is not like that when were young. Mother did not raise us like this, father was not here by our side due to businesses but they did not teach us like this.

I really need to change his attitude.

I want the old Seijuuro Akashi who cares back then. The one who is cheerful, nice and sweet. But how can I change him back if I disobeying his orders to gain my freedom?

Edited :D