Neji and Hinata Hyuuga

(Hinata's POV)
I was laying on my bed reading a random book from my clan's library. When I heard a faint knock at my door. Right away I knew that it was Neji-niisan at the door because any other person would just walk right in or knock really hard and loud.

"Come in niisan" I said.

Neji opened the door slowly and walked in. He sat on my bed next to me. I began to sit up and I looked at him. Neji has long brown hair and grayish-pearl eyes, a distinct feature that all us Hyuuga's have, pale skin, his face has very masculine features that kinda distracts you from the fact he has long beautiful hair. Neji definitely looks like my father but he acts very different.
"What's up Niisan?"
"Uncle would like to see us." Neji said.
I figured in was bad because my so called "father" never asks for both of us at the same time.
"Oh...alright. Let's go."
[ In Hiashi's office]
We walked into the office. I saw my little sister Hanabi sitting right next to my father. Me and Neji bowed and sat properly.
"You called for me Father?" I said.
My father was silent for a while. Him and Neji could be twins. He has long brown hair and broad features. He has they same eyes as the rest of us.
"Yes. You're here because you and Neji have committed a crime of this household."
Me and Neji seem to stiffen at the same time. I gulped.
" What do you mean sir?" Neji said.
I could feel the tension rise by the second. I looked down but I realized Neji wouldn't like that and my Father would see me as weak. Even though he already does.
"HOW DARE YOU!! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!!"
I shrunk back into my oversized jacket. Neji tensed even more.
" i-I a-apologize Father but we do not know what e-exactly you sp-speak of." I said timidly. I silently cursed myself for stuttering. 'I thought I got rid of that!...I guess it comes back when I'm nervous.' I thought to myself.
"Don't you speak girl you have no right to speak with that weak voice of yours!" Father spat. 'I was so sick of him ALWAYS talking about me I'm his flesh and blood for Kami's sake!! Why does he always treat like I'm nothing! I've done nothing but be an obedient girl and go to the moon and back for every and anyone!' I'm pretty sure he expected me to look down or burst into tears but no I was done crying. I sat with my eyebrows deeply knitted.
"Fix your face you won't find a husband with that ugly look of yours." My so called Father said to me. 'That's it I'm finished!' Neji was about to say something and defend me but I stopped him. I stood up to my feet.
I looked my Father straight in his white pearl eyes.
"Neji stand up." I said as calmly as I could. Neji looked at me surprised by how serious my voice was. But I knew he could tell I was serious because I didn't say -niisan. Neji slowly stood up.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! U DARE DEFY ME! I AM YOUR FATHER!" Hiashi yelled.
Though he yelled full force at me I didn't let it phase me one bit. I realize that I had to go about this calmly.
" I am Hinata Hyuuga. And you are not my father. You are a piece of the equation the gave me life be that is all. I am a Hyuuga because of my mother not because you gave me this name. A father is suppose to love me but all you do is hate me. I'm sick of trying so hard to get some form of love from you. Yet you love Hanabi more. I'm grateful that you love my baby sister. I have done nothing so wrong for my own father to hate as much as you do. Father for I don't understand."
" Child what are you rattling on about." He cut me off but I could hardly hear him. I was too busy pouring my heart out.
" I remember every word you've ever called me. From the time we were a family up to now. You call me weak, useless, defenseless, pathetic, and a petty excuse for a full blooded Hyuuga. I just took those words but I believed they were just to keep me motivated to keep me going to prove you wrong. But I thought about it that day 'he really does hate me' when you were angry at me for losing a match to Hanabi."
[FLASHBACK]
I had been training all day today and was about to take a rest in my room when Neji-niisan told me father called.
"Y-yes F-father?" I said.
I was about eight years old.
I walked in to the dojo and saw my baby sister Hanabi panting. I wanted to run up to her and hug her and give her a good meal and let her rest. She look extremely tired. We both did.
"Spar with Hanabi. Now." Father demanded.
"Yes father" I knew I could argue with him so I just did what I was told.
As Hyuugas we have to learn to fight. Fight for defense.
I got in a defensive position. I knew Hanabi was tired so I would let her attack and I would defend.
I was very tired from training early but what father says goes. That was my life.
Hanabi attacked me as hard as she could. I was blocking. I noticed Hanabi's eye lids getting heavy. She lost her balance and fell onto me. I caught her and lied there on the ground panting and trying to catch our breath. We momentarily forgot my father was watching but as soon as we remembered. Hanabi punched me in the gut. She stood up over me and mouthed the words. 'I'm so sorry'
I nodded and tried to stand up. I looked up to see my father's harsh cold eyes staring at me.
"HOW could you have lost you are the heir! The first born! You are nothing just a weak pathetic girl no wonder your mother left you!" He said.
I ran out of the house. I didn't know where but I ran."
[FLASHBACK OVER]
" You told me I was the reason my mother died. You said that to an eight year old girl. That's not even true. I know what really happened."
Hanabi looked at my father. She had tears in her eyes. She knew our mother died. He told her but he told her in the way you are suppose to break the news to someone.
"W-what?" Hanabi said.
My father looked at me with an emotionless face. I stopped talking for a while. I looked down at my feet. He was about to say something but I cut him off again.
" I'm done. I can't stand it anymore. When I turned 3 years ago Neji was the one who helped me not a female maid."
Neji looked at me with wide eyes. He didn't know I was going to confess to my father. Because surely that would get us kicked out the Hyuuga household.
My father's face was emotionless but slow turn to anger. He didn't speak for awhile.
"Neji do you agree with what she is saying?" He said
Neji looked at me and I nodded at him. I knew he agreed with me he always did want to know how I felt. He told me 'if your leaving I'm leaving also.'
"Yes she speaks the truth." Neji said calmly.
My father shook his head at Neji. He turned his sight to me and glared at me. I almost flinched but I remember everything I just said to him. 'I can do this' I thought to myself.
" Hinata you are here by no longer the heir of the Hyuuga Clan. Leave immediately." He says
I walked out of the room with my head held high. That is until Neji grabbed my wrist. I looked back at him but he wasn't looking at me he was looking at my father.
"N-Neji?" I studdered.
" Where will she go?" Neji demanded.
My father didn't even look up.
"I can care less of where that thing goes it just can't live here." He says.
"I don't get it. You would throw your own flesh and blood out on the streets because she did what she had no other choice to." Neji said.
I could tell Neji was angry. He was sick of my father also. I was cut from my thoughts when Neji spoke.
" If she goes I'm going also and if I leave, you don't have an heir right away."
I was taken back by his statement I couldn't even register it until Neji pulled me out of the office and back into my room.
" Niisan you don't have to do this! I will be fine." I told him.
"You might be fine but I won't. I will probably die of worry if that's even possible." Neji smirked. I look at him in confusion then a warm smile set on my face.
"Thanks Niisan for worrying about me."
All Hyuuga are know to be stubborn and hardheaded. So I didn't fight with Niisan. I knew he never wanted to be heir. Neji was actually my cousin. After his parents died my mother took him in. I've always thought he was my brother until I was about 8 years old. My father made him the heir but the elders didn't allow it. It had to be the current leaders first born and that was me.

Done!!
I honestly think the first chapter is too long. But please vote comment and give me a rating it would help a lot. I take request because I don't know where to go with this story 😅.
   ~Stay Awesome!~ 💜