Leaving 1

SORRYYY!!! Can you guys please please comment if don't feel like the story is awful. 😫😔
Also Neji is there cousin but he is a brother to them. They're just that tight!😉 thank you to those who did comment it gave me a little boost to update 😊
I do not own Naruto!!

Hinata's POV
My so called father told us to leave immediately and it was like 6pm. But we started to pack anyway.
I went down the hall to my baby sisters room. I realized that she would have to be heir now since we were kicked out. I don't want that for her. I don't want her living with him.
Hanabi has always seen me as a mother to her. She doesn't know our real mother but she does know she died.
I knocked on her door.
"Hanabi?"
I could here her trying to muffle her cries. But I mean who wouldn't cry when your sister and brother is leaving you. I don't plan on leaving Hanabi forever. I'm coming back to get her when she turns. I have to if I don't I don't know what father would do to her.
"Go Away!" Hanabi yelled.
I could tell her face was stuffed in a pillow because her words were muffled.
"Hanabi open up or I will break your door down!" I said back to her. I heard soft footsteps coming towards the door. Click. Then I heard Hanabi run back to her bed.
I walked into her room. She was face first in a pillow trying to muffle her cries. I felt a little bad for her. She probably thought I would leave her here. I knew I couldn't do that. Hanabi has trust issues. She has a hard time trusting anyone but me and Neji. I never asked her why but I figure it has to do with our parents.
"Hanabi?" I sat on the edge of her bed near her waist.
"What.." She tried to sound angry. But she was more sad than angry.
"Did you really thing I was gonna leave you?" Her head shot up. Her hands immediately flew to her eyes as if I haven't seen her cry before. She wiped her eyes.
"What?" She looked at me confused.
I smiled at my baby sister.
" Hanabi I'm not leaving you here with him. I can't. I would that would be unfair to you."
Hanabi slowly smiled. In a split second I realized I was on the floor with Hanabi on top of me.
"So when are we leaving?!!" Hanabi said.
I sat up and she got off my lap.
"Hanabi your not coming yet-"
" B-but you said you weren't leaving me here!" She was on the verge on tears again.
"Listen, Hanabi. I would never leave you here."
I cut her off before my impatient baby sister can say something again.
"Hanabi your birthday is coming up and your gonna turn soon."
She looked up at me. She smiled.
" I know! I can't wait till my birthday I get my fangs and I get a lot a gifts from the academy like last time! Even though they are small and from the teachers it's still nice! And I can't wait to see what niisan and you get me-!"

Wow. I sat and listened to her and realize how innocent and naïve she is. She really has no idea how painful turning is. The process can kill you. Literally. That's why I'm so worried for her. I don't know what Father would do to her when she starts. He would probably lock her in a room with a maid. I soon realized she was rambling on and on.
"Hanabi!" I half shouted.

She just giggled and apologized.
"I will come to get you on your thirteenth birthday."
Her mouth opened to protest but I guess she realize her birthday is a few weeks away when her mouth slowly closed.
" I guess I can live with that." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest. I giggled at her. She is always like that. She's like father strong and kinda mean but she cares she just doesn't show it as much. She is definitely a Hyuuga. Hanabi's face changed from happy to sad.
"What's wrong?"
Her shoulders were shaking and she was sniffing.
"Hanabi why are you crying you won't be here for long." I lightly touched her shoulder.
" B-but y-your le-leaving tonight..."
I realized she was right. I too was ready to cry I didn't want to leave my sister just yet either. Never honestly. I guess I had to be strong for her also.
"Nee-chan please don't leave tonight! Please stay just for tonight!!" Hanabi interrupted my thoughts. I looked down at her. Her face was buried in my abdomen and her arms were wrapped tightly around me as she sobbed into my sweater. (I don't mean to make her a crybaby but try to imagine someone your very close to leaving you for a while) I couldn't leave her like that and I don't know what Father would say but I knew Neji would be okay with it.
" Alright I'll stay the night."
Hanabi jumped up. "Really?!"
" I would have to tell Neji-niisan though" I told her.
Just then the door opened to revel Neji.
" It's alright with me. I just don't know how Uncle is gonna take it." He said
Hanabi stood up. "I'll go ask him."
She walked out the room.
Neji came in and sat next to me on the bed. I had my fill not to long ago so I laid my head on his shoulder.
"Where are we gonna go?" I said. I really wanted to cry right now but I knew Hanabi would be back soon.
" I don't know." Neji said.
We heard Hanabi's feet patter down the hall which meant that she was running. This could both good or bad.  
3rd Person
Hanabi walked down the long hall to her Father's office, where she knew he would most likely be around this time. She volunteered to ask because she knew he would say yes or his usual "sure." Or "hn". Which mean't he didn't care. She now stood in front of the burgundy painted oak door. She was a little nervous to ask I mean it was her father after all. She stood there for quite a while contemplating how she should ask him. She finally knocked on the door. She heard a faint "Come in Hanabi". 'He must have sensed me' she thought. She opened the door and walked slowly.
"Papa?"
Hiashi looked up from his paper work and put his pen down giving Hanabi his full attention.
"Yes Hanabi?"
He could tell she was nervous after all he paid attention to her the most.
"What's wrong Hanabi? You look nervous?" Hiashi said.
"Um I was wondering...ifnee-chanand nii-sancanstaythenightandleaveinthe morningplease?" She said really fast.
She looked up at Hiashi and she saw that he was thinking. Which was good on her her part because she thought he would immediately say no.
"Just because it's dusk and you ask they can stay tonight-"
"YES THANK YOU PAPA!!" Hanabi shouted he didn't even get a chance to finish his sentence since she ran out the room. She ran all the way to her room. You hear her feet patter down the hall. She opened the half opened door all the way and ran in almost breathless.
"He said YES!" She told Neji and Hinata.
"Good." Neji said.
Hanabi ran over to her siblings and jumped hugged them. They nearly fell off the bed. Hinata let out a yelp. Neji grunted.
"Can you guys sleep in here?" Hanabi asked still hugging them.
Hinata and Neji looked each other. Neji shrugged. Hinata and Neji usually sleep together ever since they were kids they did for unspoken reasons.
"Sure Hanabi. I will sleep in the bed and nii-san will sleep on the extra futon in the closet."
Hanabi was smiling. Hinata hasn't slept with her in a long time.
Once they all had a shower they settled in bed. Hanabi tapped Hinata's back.
"Nee-chan are you sleeping?" She whispered.
"No." Hinata turned toward her. "What's up?"
The room was dark besides the moonlight shinning in from the window. Hanabi had a frown on her as she was deep in thought. Hinata waited patiently for Hanabi to say what she wanted. She would miss Hanabi for the next few weeks. But at least she would get her when she turned.
"Hinata?" Hanabi said.
"Hm?"
"W-what was mama like?"

CLIFFY😉😁
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
FAMILY FEELS😫☺️
Sooooo you can yell me now....😥😥
I'm soooo sorry I've been so busy with school my grades were👎👎👎. But now I can try to update every Friday.
But how is it let me know if it's too short or too long. 👎 or 👍.
Ps: Vampire theme doesn't come in until 4th or 5th chapter. As always
~Stay Awesome💜