Chapter 2: I'm Part of the Pack

I'm really excited for this story now! If you don't think it's interesting so far, wait 'till I get farther into the story...
Anyway, enjoy this next chapter!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Oh no. The alpha. He's probably gonna hate me, and I'll have to leave the pack, and Aaden will hate me too, even though he's my mate, and...

"Mac?" Aaden said.

"Huh? Oh, um, I'm fine..." I replied.
It looked like the alpha was... Smiling?

"What's your name?" the alpha asked.

"M-Mackenzie." He hates me, I know it.

"Welcome Mackenzie. Oh, and I almost forgot, I'm Sam."

What just happened.

"Uh, if you want to we can get a bedroom for you or um..."

"A bedroom would be nice..." I replied. I didn't look behind me at Aaden but I had an idea of what he was thinking. I mean, I just met him 20 minutes ago...

"Jayden can show you your room." Sam said.

With that I found myself following Jayden through the halls of the pack house wondering how I survived. Jayden had a sort of smirk on he face.

"You're the beta female, why wouldn't we take you in as a pack member?" he said. I didn't think he'd notice, but I answered truthfully anyway, off instinct.

"Because I'm a," I swallowed, "rouge?"

'See sweety? It wasn't that hard.' Ria said with a fake motherly voice.

'Oh shut it.'

"Your not a bad rouge though, you just weren't part of a pack." Jayden replied.

"I guess so." I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Here we are." Jayden said as we arrived at a door.

"That took forever." I said.

"It's okay, you survived." he said with a smile. I rolled my eyes.

I walked into the room and realized all my stuff was at my house. I'll have to ask if I can go get my stuff, but later.

For awhile I actually sat outside the door trying to memorize how to get there, after looking around inside the room.

Once I felt I might be able to find my way back, I headed to the living room to find Aaden, or maybe Chipper. I wanted to get to know both of them, and Jayden was on guard duty.

Sadly, when I got there, both of them plus alpha Sam were there. I was hoping I wouldn't run into Sam again for awhile, but I guess I am beta now...

"Hi" I said as I walked in.

"Hey beautiful." Aaden said.

I blushed. Was this really going to happen right now, and in front of Chipper, and worst of all, Sam?

"Oh, sometime later I need to head to my house to pick up my stuff."