CHAPTER 1

The 2-3 class was very noisy the sound of people talking and playing.The teacher went into the class with a boy tailing behind him, the class went silent. All eyes were now on the foreign boy.

"Attention! We have a new student here," Mr. Choi said, clapping his hands trying to grab their attention.

The girls started to whisper.

"Oh my gosh, am I dreaming? Is that my prince charming over there?"

"I think I have fallen in love,"

"Look at his face! So cute!"

Except for this certain girl, who just didn't bother. Staring outside through the window is more interesting than staring at the doe-eyed boy.

"Quiet class!" Mr.Choi slam his hand on the table making everyone jump on their seat. He turned to that doe-eyed boy and smiled, "Introduce yourself,".

"An...annyeonghaseyo," he bowed."My name is Xu Minghao but you can call me Minghao.Hope we can be friends."

Suddenly, a girl raises up her hand.

"Yes, Yoonji do you have any question?",Mr.Choi cock his brow.

"Yes, do you have any girlfriend?" She asked batting her eyelashes and everyone laughed.

Minghao blushed and lowered his head,"No..."

"Quiet class! Now Minghao you can go sit beside....", Mr.Choi said while looking for an empty seat.

"Ah! Beside Lyna. Lyna can he sit beside you?  Since that's the only seat left." Mr.Choi asked.

Lyna tore her gaze from the window and look at Mr.Choi. With her poker-faced, she nodded her head and continued staring outside.

"Okay, Minghao you can go sit beside her," Mr.Choi assured.

He hesitated at first but eventually went and sit beside her.

"Annyeong, I'm Minghao." He introduce-again-while waving his hand.

Lyna looks at him, staring at his face for a while before nodding her head.

"Okay, everyone I'm late for a meeting, so today class is dismissed," Mr.Choi said before rushing to the meeting room.

When there is no sign of their teacher, the class went back to being noisy. All the girls started to gather around Minghao.

Lyna was feeling uncomfortable. She sighed deeply, gathering all her stuff and walk out of the class. Everyone was staring at the back door at first but they went back to do whatever they are doing.

"Why she's leaving?"Minghao questioned himself.

"Just ignore her, she's always like that," A short-haired girl answered for him.

"Yeah, she's the ice princess. No one ever talks to her," A girl with ponytail added.

"She is really cold that's why we called her ice princess, she really doesn't talk much" That girl continued.

"Ah, whatever. So, do you like Seoul so far?" The short-haired girl asked batting her eyelashes.

Minghao ignored her question and stared at the back door.

●•●•●

[Edited]