CHAPTER 11

Lyna woke up from her sleep and swung her legs off her bed. She squinted her eyes and stretched her arms. Then she remembers about yesterday that made her blushed.

She lazily went to the toilet until her phone buzzed. She looks at her phone and widened. It was a message from Minghao.

Minghao: good morning! >3<
                    I'm outside.

Lyna: morning
Outside?
where are you?

Minghao: in front of your house ヽ(' ∇' )ノ

Lyna stared blankly at her phone. "Oh, you're in front of my house." She mumbled.

Then she realized what was Minghao saying.

"Wait, what?!" She shouts with widened eyes. Her hand covering her mouth.

She ran to her window and saw Minghao waving at her with a smile. Her phone buzzed again.

Minghao: I give you 10 minutes to get ready or not I'll barge in.

Lyna: wait, you can't do this

Minghao: 9 minutes left :D

"Aish!" Lyna sighed and threw her phone on the bed.

Lyna quickly ran to the toilet to shower. After she wore her school uniform, she took her schoolbag and ran downstairs.

"Morning, sweetie" Her mom greets.

"Morning, mom." She greets back

She took two sandwiches that her mom made from the table. She ate one of the sandwiches and the other she holds it in her hand.

"Omma, I'm going to school" She shouts from the front door.

"Okay, sweetie. Walk safely! " Her mom shouts back from the kitchen

"Nae!" She wore her sneakers and went out.

"You're late 5 minutes," Ming-hao said leaning on the wall.

"Are you hungry?" Lyna asked as they started to walk.

"Kind of," Ming-hao said while rubbing his tummy.

"Here, have some sandwich that my mom made." She said and give the sandwich to him.

"Wah~kamsayo, but what about you?" He lifts his brow.

"I already ate one sandwich so don't worry." She said and smiled.

"Ah, really." He nods and eats the sandwich happily.

They arrived at their school, Lyna went to her locker while Ming-hao went to his locker which is not that far. She took her books for her first class. She closed the locker and was startled when she saw Jong-hyun leaning on a locker beside her.

"What do you want?" Lyna asked, annoyed.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Minghao who came out of nowhere repeated her question.

"Nothing." Jong-hyun shook and smirked

"Then why are you here?" Minghao questioned, glaring at him.

"Nothing, can I talk with Lyna privately,"Jr said turning to Ming-hao.

"no you can--"

"Okay." Lyna cuts Minghao's word.

"What?!" Minghao widens.

"It's okay." She said looking at Ming-hao. Trying to convince him.

Ming-hao sighed, "Fine." He walks further away from Lyna but still a bit near so he could see her.

"Meet me at the school rooftop tomorrow morning," Jong-hyun said and walks away.

Ming-hao stares at Jong-hyun's back, I sense something bad here.

Lyna looked at Jong-hyun until he disappeared from her sight. Lyna turns to Minghao and her gazed drop at Minghao's arm cast.

"So, when are you going to open the cast?" She asked while pointing at his casted arm.

"Huh, what?" He asked back. He was spacing out.

Lyna pointed at his cast.

"Oh, I don't know maybe next week. The doctor said I have to do some therapy." He explained.

Lyna nod and hummed.

"Cute" Minghao suddenly blurt it out. He realized what he said and quickly closed his mouth.

"What?" She arches her brow, confused.

"No-nothing."Minghao shook his head. "Let's go. We are gonna be late for class." Minghao added and grabbed her hand.

That sudden action made Lyna blushed. She does not even know why. Usually, it's normal but after that kiss last night. Their skinship made her blushed every time.

Lyna stared at Ming-hao as he dragged her, Does he remember about yesterday?

The thing is Minghao did remember about yesterday he just acted like he didn't remember.

In the class, is just normal the teacher blabbering about something that the students didn't care of.

"What's the conclusion students?" The teacher turns from the board.

No one raised their hand or answer the question. Suddenly Lyna raised her hands up and stood up.

"Ah, Lyna you-you raised your hands." The teacher said in shock.

Usually, Lyna never answered any questions, she knows the answer but she still didn't answer.

This was the first time Lyna answered a question. Lyna answered the question calmly and sit down.Then the student started to whisper.

"Wow,t hat's my first time hearing her voice," One of the girl students said.

The class ended with Lyna answering all the teacher's questions.

"You may dismiss class and you can ask any questions to...Lyna here, okay?" The teacher said and went out of the class.

A girl suddenly approached Lyna with a booked in her hand.

"Yes, Youngji?" Lyna lifted her brow and looked at her.

Youngji was a bit surprised and asked: "Lyna ca-can I ask yo-you about th-this question?" She stuttered.

"Sure, come over here." Lyna nodded, assuring Youngji to come near her.

Youngji was a bit hesitated at first, Lyna saw that and smiled, "Don't worry, I won't bite."

The students in the class saw that and gasped except for Minghao. All of their jaws dropped.

"Um, Lyna hello I'm still here," Minghao said waving at her. Trying to get her attention.

All of the students looked at Minghao gasped again.

"What?" He arches his brow giving them a confused face.

"You're friend with Lyna?" One of the students questioned.

"Yes, why?" Minghao answered and tilted his head to the side.

"Since when?" A boy with round glasses asked another question.

"Since I moved to this school. On my first day." Minghao said and smiles innocently.

"DAEBAK!" They exclaimed.

All of the students started to surround Lyna. Asking her many questions. Ended Lyna was too busy with them that she forgets about Ming-hao's presence.

"Guess I'm eating alone then." He said, scratching his head and left.

●•●•●

[EDITED]