CHAPTER 4

Lyna was the first person who arrived at her class followed by Minghao. He sits down and started to stare at Lyna.

At first, she doesn't bother it. She took out her favorite novel and read, ignoring Minghao who is staring at her. After a while, she felt uncomfortable.

Lyna turns her gaze to Minghao and cocks her brow, "What?"

"Nothing it's just weird how you acted at school and out of the school" Minghao stated as he uses his hand to support his head.

Lyna widened.

"Wh-what do you mean by the act?" She frowned. Her voice was shaky.

"No, it's like you are way-way different from how you really acted at school," He smirked. 

"What? I don't understand" She declined.

"I can see that your eyes are shaky and your voice is turning. Lyna stop acting like you don't know. You know what I mean." He says. His smirk becomes wider.

"You know I already know everything, I mean everything I have saw it all including this 'Cheolsu-yah~' "Minghao continued, copying her voice.

"Meet me at the shading tree(where she use to eat when recess)after school," Lyna said

"Okay call, after school"

After School

"So what do you have to explain?"

"Please don't tell this to anyone,"Lyna said, half begging. Both of her hands clasped together.

"Okay, but why do you change when you are in the school?" Minghao questioned, confused.

"Do you really want to know?" She said.

"Well, yeah of crouse" He responded.

"Because those people in that school is an asshole," Lyna solemnly said.

"Hey! Be serious." Minghao scolded

She laughed,"Okay, I'm sorry. The reason is that...I still don't want to tell you."

 "Ah,waeee~"Minghao whined, stomping his feet like a 5-year-old kid.

 "I will tell you when I'm ready, okay?" She said.

"Okay," Minghao said and pouted.

"Don't pout." Lyna frowned and suddenly it turns into a smile.

Minghao just grins at her.

"Promise,"Lyna said while she put out her pinky finger.

"Promise for what?"Minghao asked.

 Lyna sighed.

"For not telling anybody about this duh," She said monotonously and rolled her eyes.

"Oh! I promise,"Minghao interviews their pinky finger and smiled.

They had stamped their promise.

"Lyna, can I ask you something"

"What is it?" She turns to look at him.

"Who's the guy that I nearly fight with?"Minghao questioned.

"Oh, him? He's our Senior. Also a famous athlete in his school and he's my annoying cousin that I hate." She explained, nodding to herself.

 "WHAT?!" He yelled in shocked.

"Ow, my ears you don't have to shout." She said while covering her ears.

"He's our senior," Minghao said, his voice trailing off. He couldn't believe that guy is his senior.

 "Yup," 

"I should have been nicer to him," Minghao said. 

"Why?" She questioned.

"Well, he is our senior, right?" He stated. 

"Well, yeah but you don't have to,"

Minghao tilted his head to the side, showing that he doesn't understand.

"Jonghyun is an asshole. So, you don't have to be nice to him," Lyna shrugged.

 "Alrighty then."

 "Let's go, my mom will kill me if she knows that I'm still not at home" She stood up.

"Okay."

"Hey, Lyna," Minghao called and she hummed in response. "Would you like to go and eat bread with me? Tomorrow at the Bread Bakery."

"Sure, I love bread," She said, smiling happily.

Minghao smiled back,"Really? Me too."

Both of them laughed. They didn't know, Jong-hyun was watching them all this while. He smirked.

"You've changed, Lyna"

●•●•●

[Edited]

Please ignore the curse words if you don't like it.