CHAPTER TWO

Bang.

Everything seemed to stop at that moment. The room was eerily silent as its inhabitants stared up at the platform.

The gun dropped to the floor a second faster than Link had; a hand through his heart. Surprised and tired silver orbs settled onto the bloody hand's owner.

Tyki Mikk, the Noah of Pleasure.

The man casually allowed the body and blood to fall off his hand with a smirk before turning his attention to the startled teen. "You alright, shounen?"

Despite the instinct to fight him, Allen just laughed. Was he seriously being asked that question? "Do I look alright to you? Because I'm pretty sure I look like Hell chewed me up and spat me back out."

Chuckling at the youth's reply, the tanned male took in the stunned crowd that was just now coming to their senses. Some concerned looks, mainly angered. The green haired girl was crying, but Tyki didn't bother to care since he had a sneaking suspicion as to why.

"Why are you here, anyways?"

Ah, there it was. "Helping out a damsel in distress, of course."

A huff was Tyki's answer as he moved closer to the boy. The poor kid was covered in bruises and was a sickly pale. His Innocence was covered in seals, as was his forehead. He had to smirk at that; CROW honestly thought they could prevent the transformation. Fools.

It was when the Noah was about to grab Allen that someone shouted in protest, "Don't touch him!"

The albino snorted. "You're really pretending to care, now, when suddenly you won't see me die? How kind of you." Turning to face Tyki-a movement he regretted due to a sudden dizzy spell-he spoke again. "If you're here to bring me to the Earl then do it already. There's nothing left for me here."

Hiding his surprise-the Third thought he'd put up more of a fight, even considering recent events-the older male nodded and proceeded to lift the Noah-to-be up bridal style, completely ignoring the smaller's protests, and carried him back to Road's door.

Meanwhile, Jasdevi and Road covered their family member from the shadows in case the Exorcists dared to try anything funny-which they did once they fully processed the situation but the Noah of Dreams left them to the twins. Secretly, the girl was keeping an eye on Allen while Tyki retreated. He was in need of medical attention and food. A bath couldn't hurt, either.

She was pulled out of her musings when her name was called from the three at the door and grinned. Stepping into the light, she addressed the Order with a new verse of her song.

"Lord Millenium is in search of you.~ Looking for the Heart now, have you heard the news?" The purple haired lolita skipped over to Lenalee-whose leg was currently stuck under some rubble thanks to the trigger happy boys-and tilted her chin up so their eyes met. "You went and gave it up! Your end is soon~!"

Skipping back to her uncle, Road casted the idiotic humans one last look before they disappeared into the doorway.

Somewhere in the Branch's base, a clock struck midnight; it's chimes echoing in a haunting manner throughout the silent building.

A new era has begun.