Getting the job

You awoken in the shed. You had stained blood on your right leg, bruise on your cheek, and black eyes. You hated life.
You went inside and found a note.

Y/n I got you a interview at Freddy Fazbears Pizza as the night guard. If you can't find me that means I'm with Shelby again. Well your interview is at 8:00 pm. Good luck prostitute.

-Y/d/n

You smiled and went over to what used to be your room. You had pictures of your so called friends but you couldn't go to school because you had to drop out. Father never took you to school and it was like many miles away.
You grabbed a (l/f/c) mini shirt, blue t-shirt, white stockings, and red slip ones.
You went in the shower and put it on cold.
Twenty minutes pasted and you got out and got dressed. You looked at the time. 5:oo pm. You sighed and opened the front door. You grabbed a flashlight and walked to your new job.

Thirty minutes pasted and you walked inside.
"Hello I'm Mindy."
The short blonde lady smiled.

"Hi, I'm here for the nightshift."

"Oh you must be Y/n. Am I correct?"

"Yep."
She pointed at the left door that said manager.
"That door leads to the office where you'll be heading.
You smiled and thanked her. You started walking towards the office.

"Hello. I'm Michael Smight. Please call me Mike."
You smiled and sat at a chair.

"Hi Mike. I'm Y/n. I'm here for the nightshift."
"Ah yes your dad told me. What's up with him?"

"He's been like that since our mom died."

"So that explains the scar on your cheek. But if it makes it any better you can stay in the basement!"

"Really?! Thanks so much!!"

You went to Mike and hugged him. You guys talked until 12:oo struck. Mike got up.

"Ok good luck."

"Wait why do I need luck?"

You shrugged it off and walked towards your office not expecting what's gonna happen...

Ok first chapter DONE!!!

+does victory dance+

Heyyy you did no work at all!!!

Girls fighting solves nothing!!!

WAIT JADE HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!

I teleported to the fifth wall.