Chapter 8

You sat in the office and played with the camera. You continuously clicked on the rooms until pirate cove was wide open.

Well here's Foxy!!! XD

You waited for Foxy to enter the room but instead was Vincent.

"Vincent why are you here?"
You asked tilting your head to the left.

"Oh just causing some damage, ya know, with muy ol' friends. The animatronics of course!!"
He said sounding insane.

"Um, what do you mean causing some damage?"
You asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh you don't know. Well I just broke Freddy, Golden Freddy, and Foxy.
He said with an insane smile.

"Umm where's Jeremy?!"
You asked, noticing he wasn't in the office.

"Oh well I had to make him equal. Rules are rules ya know."
He said as he pulled out something out of his pocket.

"Um ok insanely creepy Vincent Toast I think it's best for me to go to Chica and-"
You were interrupted by him jabbing a knife on your legs, arms, and stomach.
For some odd reason you didn't scream. You felt blood gush out like a volcano erupting on an island.
You heard metal running and then passed out.

Meanwhile
Chica Pov

I started running when I saw my friends broken.
Fuck Vincent is back!!!
I ran to see Y/n bleeding badly.
you little cockhead
I ran to Vincent and bit his leg causing him to fall down.
That'll keep him busy for awhile.

I picked up Y/n's limb body and took her to the closet. There was a first aid kit.And started sewing her wounds.

Your Pov

You opened your eyes to see a stairwell. You began walking up it. As you reached the end you saw mom.
You felt the tears on your eyes and ran up to her and hugged her. But everything faded away into darkness. Mom turned into the devil and the devil turned into father. Immediately you wanted to wake up but nothing happened.
Is it the end?! Am I dead?! Wake me up!!!
You woke up in the backstage and saw Chica fighting Vincent. As they fighted you found a needle. Everything grew silent now.
You opened the door and saw Vincent. He ran up to you, but you dodged and went in the basement. He immediately found you. You thought about the needle and thought he might be afraid of needles so you ran up to him with it.
He ran over to the Spring animatronic and laughed.
"Laugh now you can't hurt me you dumb teen-"
You heard a noise than screaming. You guessed he broke it and it began killing him.
You ran back to the pizzeria and saw six ghosts.

"Thanks Y/n for saving us."
Said the male who looked a lot like Freddy.
Before you could do anything else they disappeared.
What the actual fuck just happened?!

You ran out of the pizzeria wondering who the ghost were, what just happened, and why would someone last name be toast.

Well I'm bored and this is what I came up with. =T anyways Bonnie isn't mad about the lemon Candy made!!! Yay!!! Well bye!!!