The job

You sat at the spinny chair and looked at the cameras. The phone rang.

"Hello? Hey! I'm Scott, and welcome to Freddy Fazbears pizza. A magical place for parents and children alike. Fazbear policy is not responsible for any deaths that happen. Now here's the names Chica the chicken, Foxy the pirate Fox, you know he was always my fav., Freddy Fazbear, and Bonnie Bunny. Now let's get you settle in with your first night..."
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

"T-they stuff people in suits. Wow could this job get any better? Wait maybe it's all just a joke..."
You yawned and rested your head on the desk.

??? Pov

I walked away from my post. As I approached the door I heard what it appears to be...snoring? Dang it stupid night guard is asleep...wait why do you have scars? I walked back to Freddy.
"Bonnie why are you here?"

"Um the night guard is asleep but I saw a scar on her face..."

"So?"

"She had black eyes."

"Sigh I'll get Gold."

We walked back to the security guard and Freddy called Golds name quietly. I felt to cold hands touch my shoulders making me jump slightly.

"Ok I'm here. What do you need?" G

"We need you to check her memory." Freddy

"Ok." Gold

Golds Pov

I walked up to Y/n and put my hand on her forehead.

I looked through the past and saw her mom die through cancer, her father started drinking and smoking, and beating her, since all that been happening since 6 years old she grew suicidal. Poor girl...

I removed my hand and turned to Freddy. He noticed my sad expression.

"She has an abusive father...and she's suicidal..."

"Oh my..."

After that I then went back to my room.
Your Pov

You awoken to chatter and saw two animatronics right next to me.

"Hey guys! Fresh young meat ready for the taking!"

You're like 17 years young.

They all stared at you with a WTF kinda face.

"We know..." Freddy

"We know what your dad has done..."
Bonnie

"But how?"

"No time to explain, instead... we'll be your friend." Bonnie

"But I was wondering if you'd kill me..."

"What?" Freddy

"I hate living in this life... nothing was ment for me here..."

Tears swelled up your eyes.

"...I'm a disgrace, I'm misplaced. Born in the wrong time and in the wrong place..."

"No don't say such things!!" Bonnie

"Even if it's was true? I have no friends, no parents, I have nobody to talk to...the only two things I have is a life and my gun..."

"Gun?!" Both

"Yes but unfortunately I left it at home..."

"Chica! Come here!!" Bonnie

Seconds later

"What?" Chica

"Please make this poor girl a pizza. She's been going through rough situations." Freddy

"Ok!" Chica

You put your head on the wall and sighed in depression. You felt a metal hand on your shoulder and it was Freddy. He was gesturing a hug. You hugged him tightly and began to cry.

"I wish you chokes on tears my dad!!"

"I know, just let it all out..." Freddy

6:oo am...

"If you need me I'll be in the basement."

You started walking towards the basement and you saw a golden blanket. You sighed and covered yourself in the blanket unaware of someone watching you...

Omg second chapter!!

Yeah we got 'Fresh young meat ready for the taking' by Yamimash.

I SO CRAZY!!!!

Sometimes I wonder how we became friends...

I know right?!

Omg girls wtf is going on?

Candy_the_kitten why are you here?!

It sounds like... I'm not welcome...XD

Maybe that's why I said it...

Wait what?

Girl shut your trapper!

YEAH!!! +Cand makes pouty face+

Ok that's officially weird.