Chapter

As 6:00 came you waved goodbye to everyone.

"Y/n I l-live a c-couple miles a-away   f-from here. I-Is that ok?"
Jeremy asked as he turned on the car.

"Jeremy it's fine!"
You replied with a smile.

Jeremy smiled too but then both of yous favorite song came on. If they knew.

They think you're crazy, crazy.

They think you're mad, mad.

They call you stupid, worthless, tell you you're not worth it.

And now you're walking back to the place you call home, but ya feel so alone.

The same hurtful hits, it's ya darker place.
In ya virgin ears the, remarks they made!
If they, if they really knew all those things that you do in your room...to hide the pain... I bet they're minds would change, yea. I bet they're minds would change...

IF THEY KNEW ALL THE PAINNNNN THEY WOULD CHANGEEEE

I believe in those scars.

You both laughed since you've knew the song. But then you realized about your life.
I'm not alone...
Jeremy quickly got out and opened your door making you blush.

Then you realized how tired you are. You put your head on Jeremy's shoulder and almost fell but luckily Jeremy caught you.

Jeremy's Pov

Fuck that was close! I looked at Y/n for a while and smiled. I carried her bridle style, as I did my blushing style.

You're just misunderstood. But you're cute! Wait what am I thinking?!

I quickly took her to my room, and placed her on the bed and put a sailor moon blanket on her.

As I walked to the living room, and started watching the news.

"This just in! Serial killer, Vincent Toast, is out to kill two young brothers named Jonathon, and Scott Cawton. He has them held captive right now but nobody knows where he's keeping them. Please if you know anything about this information, please dial 998-468-2095. Please stay in your homes! Now story report at Freddy Fazbears with Ricky Davis."

Said a worried Katty Jackson.

"Thanks Katty. Anyways an employee reported at Freddy Fazbears about young girl named Y/f/n got beaten by her father. Now Fritz please tell me what happened here!"

Ricky said as he gave him the microphone.

"Well he barged right in, and once he noticed her, he went over and hit her, kicked her, practically child abuse."

Fritz said as he handed the microphone back to Ricky.

"Thanks that's all we needed to know, the father is out of custody with her and we'll wish and pray for her    well-beings. Anyways back to you Ken!"
Ricky said with symphony still in his voice.

I quickly turned the tv off and walked over to Y/n who was still peacefully sleeping. I felt bad for her.

Poor kid. She's been living through everything.

I sighed trying to ignore my sadness and my feelings towards her so I began cooking, pancakes, bacon and sausages.

Best breakfast ever... Anyways I'm making pancakes, making, making pancakes!! X3