Chapter 7: The Prank War

"Bzzzzt," The alarm clock beside your bed went off.

Your hand slapped the snooze button and you forcibly dragged yourself out of bed. As you sat up your hand fell onto Patrick's, out of habit you pulled your hand away. You wish you hadn't, you weren't able to enjoy it yesterday when he grabbed your hands.

Sighing, you got up and walked towards the bathroom, still in a sort-of daze from just waking up. You stumbled towards the bathroom, turning the door handle. You pushed the door open, about to walk in when-

You screamed as a pile of water fell from above the door. Needless to say, you woke everyone up.

"WENTZ!" You screamed, realizing he was the only one that would pull this prank.

He ran in from his room excitedly and then frowned when he saw you, "Aw, come on. You didn't even get wet..."

Joe ran in after him.

"What's going on?" Patrick walked over to the two of you.

"I-" Pete started.

"This asshole tried to dump a gallon of water on me right after I woke up!" You fumed.

"Okay, okay," He held his hands up. "Pete, come on dude."

"What? Why me?"

"There's a time and a place for pranks."

"He's right," Joe piped up.

"Oh, not you too Joe..." Pete groaned.

"So, let's make this the time and place," He smiled. "Free-for-all prank war, ends when we have to check out at 1:00. If you get pranked, you're out."

You checked the clock on the bedside table. 12:00, it read.

"Any opposed?"

No one raised their hands, "Oh really, (Y/L/N)?" Pete crossed his arms.

"Yeah, get ready for payback," You smirked.

"When does it start?" Andy asked, getting out of bed.

Joe paused, "Now."

You quickly scrambled for a keycard on the bedside table and shot out the door.

You sprinted down the hallway and ran to the elevator. After hurriedly pushing the 2 button, the doors closed.

You went out onto the pool deck and started looking for supplies. You found a water gun stashed under a deck chair and you filled it with pool water.

Sneaking back into the hotel you put the gun in the back of your shorts. You took the elevator down the lobby and ran to hide in a corridor near the elevators.

A minute later, Pete and Patrick came out of it together. Of course they would be the ones to team up. You eavesdropped on their conversation.

"I really thought she'd be on the pool deck," Patrick admitted.

"We'll find her, right now we should get some supplies so we'll be ready when we do."

They started to walk off, you got ready to follow them before a hand fell on your shoulder.

You almost shrieked, but held it back not to give away your hiding spot.

You whirled around whilst pulling the water gun out from the back of your pants.

"Woah!" You turned to a surprised Andy holding his hands up, "Hold on, don't shoot."

"Why not?" You whispered.