The punishment

""Fuck you Cameron!"

"Screw yourself Homo!"

I groaned as I stopped outside the front door of my best friend Logan's house as I heard the screaming coming from within. I came over here to get away from all of the yelling and fighting that my own parents were doing and now I'm walking into a fight between two brothers.

I sighed to myself as I opened the door and let myself in, my eyes widening at the sight before me. Cameron had Logan up against a wall, holding him tightly as the two glared at each other. It took me only two blinks before I was flying through the room and slamming my body against the older boys. The surprise had Cameron releasing Logan as we both went down with a yell, Cameron landing hard on his back and me landing with a thud on his chest.

"What the hell are you doing to him?!" I yelled at Cameron when I had got my breath back and leaned up to straddle his waist.

I watched the dazed look fade from Cameron's features, leaving a glare of hatred in it's place. "Get. Off. Of. Me." He hissed out slowly and I rolled my eyes, ignoring his command as I glanced at Logan.

"Are you ok baby?" I asked him, being sure to add the baby because I know it makes him feel special. Even though we weren't together romantically didn't really stop me from acting like it and no matter how many times he would blush and tell me to stop, I knew he loved the attention.

"Yeah," He mumbled, nodding his head slightly, his blonde hair falling across his forehead.

I perched my lips and studied him, looking deep into his green eyes to make sure he was actually telling me the truth and not just something I wanted to hear like he usually did. I nodded after a moment and returned my glare to the boy under me. "Tell him you're sorry." I demanded.

Cameron scoffed, No. Now get the fuck off of me." He ground his teeth together while bringing his hands up that I quickly caught in both of my own, slamming them back down above his head. "Jackson." He hissed and I smiled evilly.

"Baby, go wait for me in your room." I told Logan, not taking my eyes from Camerons ice blue ones. "I need to talk to your brother." I paused, an idea already starting to form in my head, "And turn your music up loud." I called after him. He glanced over his shoulder in confusion before shrugging and continuing on to his bedroom.

"Jackson, if you don't-" I removed one of my hands, pushing it against Cameron's mouth, cutting him off.

"Shhh." I told him and cocked my head to the side until I heard the music from Logan's Ipod fill the house. "You don't get to talk." I told him, leaning closer to his face. He really was beautiful, even for a homophobic straight guy.

Normally I would have avoided any type of contact with him because I knew how much he hated me but lately all of the insults and dirty looks have been slowly driving me crazy. I knew one day I would snap and looking at the situation, today is that day.

"You have two choices Cam." I grin wider at his narrowed eyes. I know how much he hated me calling him Cam. "You can either apologize to your brother or..." I paused again, leaning down to whisper in his ear, "be punished."

"Fuck you." I laughed at his response, shaking my head in amusement.

"I was really hoping you'd say that." A moment of confusion flitted across his face before he rolled his eyes and tried to shove me off. I had to tighten my legs around his waist to keep myself from being moved. He was stronger and older than me but I had determination and there was no way I was going to let him keep getting away with how he's been treating me and his brother.

He took a breath and shoved harder, his hands digging into my arms, "God Dammit Jackson! Get the fuck off me before I-" He gasped, freezing in shock as I started to grind myself on top of him, my butt rubbing up and down the front of his jeans. I almost laughed out loud at the look on his face. Oh this is going to be fun...