The Revelation

Dippers POV

I run down stairs to talk to Wendy and tell her the truth but when i see her she's scared.

She goes up to Mabel and gives her a long hug before coming over to me and whispering "we need to talk, some where private" we go into the attic and close the door.

She suddenly grabs a pen and paper, and draws a picture of bill cipher.

"Who is he" she asks frantically.

I look at her in fear and explain everything I know about bill, "why?" I ask scared about her knowledge of his presence.

Wendy sighed before telling me everything that happened about him wanting her body and wanting to give her Mabel's, killing Mabel in the process.

I look at her confused, "why would he want you to make a deal like that" she started to act awkward after I said.

Wendy's POV

"I don't know" I lied, can't have him finding about my crush on him.

He started to look suspicious, "listen just don't ever make a deal with him" he said firmly " he is pure evil".

I look at him, " I won't" I promised as I left the attic to get to work. As I left, in the corner of my eye I saw dipper with a terrified expression on his face before grabbing his journal and started flicking through it.

Bills POV

Pure evil, thats a pretty good description pine tree, anyway time to ruin your day.

I'm going to be releasing chapters when they are done, that could be 1 or 2 daily or maybe weekly, they'll be done when they are done.
Anyway thanks for reading
And leave some questions that you might want to know about me in the comments.
Part 2 of this chapter coming soon.