The Hospital

Dippers POV

It wasn't a dream.

She's in critical condition, we enter the hospital to see doctors performing emergency surgery, she's broken several bones and one of her lungs has collapsed.

I can't bear to watch her like this so I just look at the wall and cry, this ally fault, she wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for me.

Then I hear the doors slam open, it was manly Dan, her dad.

"Don't die on me little girl" I hear him scream, " fight this and live your life".
He seems stressed but why wouldn't you in his position.

After many painful hours Mabel has fallen asleep and soos had to go home to help his grandma, so it was me, Dan and stan.

Then the doctor came out, " I'm sorry" he said weakly " the car damaged her body alot, she might not make the night" I hear Dan shouting, hes angry, his daughters at deaths door and he can't do anything.

Neither can I, I'm helpless.

Stans about to take me back to the shack when, someone calls out to me, it was the doctor, "kid" he says frantically "something weird is going on, when they checked the car that hit her no one was there, the driver couldn't of escaped with the damage it took so something isn't right"

I look at him scared. What's going on.

Bills POV

Well that was convenient, I didn't even have to kill her, she killed herself, ok she's not dead yet but at least I can make my plan work.

Operation Switcheroo is go.

Bill isn't responsible!!!
What next, Giant flying SHEEP...
No that's ridiculous but still