The Generic Chapter Name

Dippers POV

I see Mabel fall down dead, her body was lifeless and blood was going everywhere.

I screamed and grabbed her corpse before running out while Wendy grabbed the neck of the figure and dragged him out too.

As we got outside I put Mabel on the floor and tried to resuscitate her but it was no use.

Wendy's POV

I throw that bastard to the floor, "why are you doing this" I scream at him "tell me", he looks at me confused " well" I continue "am I gonna have to punch it out of you.

" fine" the figure says "my timeline is damaged, a demon known as Sola is destroying us, we had to stop it by going back to before it became powerful, by destroying its first vessel"

I look at him for a minute confused before asking "won't it possess something else" as i say that 3 men in armour appear, they throw a bomb at him and he vanishes, one of them finally talks " I'm sorry about all this, this whole ordeal with Sola was actually made worse by killing her so we are going to give her a pill, it will revive her and it will stop Sola from possessing her, stopping the situation"

And they immediately put the pill in her mouth and she was revived.

Thanks for reading so far, in going to write another wendip story alongside this.