Fun Facts 3: Robyn

Fun Fact:
Robyn is actually extremely anti-social. She only has friends because I force her to talk to people, and if it's extremely important she asks for things. If anyone takes her out anywhere where she has to speak to people, she won't enjoy it.

Fun Fact:
Robyn is a lot more tolerant of Septic's bullshit, since she's been living with it for 7 years.

Fun Fact:
During her first runaway, Robyn was described as a heart-throb and actually had fun breaking a lot of hearts. She was a Grade A Heartbreaker.

Fun Fact:
The website she uses most is actually Tumblr, and she tends to hide away in her room and stay on the Internet.

Fun Fact:
Her favourite colours are Yellow, Purple, Black and Green.

Fun Fact:
She is an avid fan of Pokemon.

Fun Fact:
Robyn's personality is actually based off mine, but I made her more rebellious and reckless. Basically, I didn't give her anxiety.

Fun Fact:
Despite being 27 (my oldest OC) she never mentally grew up from 19.

Fun Fact:
Despite being born on Valentine's Day, Robyn isn't very romantic

Fun Fact:
When doing a test thing, most of my school friends said that Robyn was their favourite character

Fun Fact:
Robyn is pansexual

Fun Fact:
Robyn has dated girls before, yes. She's also dated a Trans Male and an Agender. She likes variety dude.

Fun Fact:
Cynder is actually the first relationship where Robyn hasn't been the dominant or teasing one. But that doesn't mean Robyn doesn't ever opportunity to tease Cynder

Fun Fact:
Robyn finds it hilarious when people attempt to embarrass her by talking about sex. She literally doesn't give a fuck, and will give you a detailed paragraph of what happens if you attempt to tease her.

Fun Fact:
Robyn actually has multiple personalities. Well, I guess the best way to describe it is that she has different forms of herself in different universes. Put it this way.

The Robyn in Blood Sucker and the Robyn in the Ask Books aren't the same person.