1 | simon

simon

"EMOOOOONNN!" Ethan squealed like a small child as he took first place and took Josh out too, pushing me into second place.

"EMOOOOOONN!" I laughed back as Josh cursed us out.

"I'm back with the dribblers!" He whined. "Fuck your Emon bullshit."

"Aww." I snorted as I turned a sharp turn. "THE FINISH! Is Josh jealous?"

Josh sighed heavily. "I hate you two. I'm so far last. How did I go from first to last?"

Ethan and I came first and second, Tobi third, Vikk fourth, and Josh last.

"I hate you all!" Josh growled.

"Josh is jealous of EMMMMOON!" Tobi managed to gasp out between laughs.

"Oh my god, this is too funny." Vikk was breathless from laughing as well.

"Oi, you guys are proper dick heads." Josh laughed lightly.

I started up the next race in between laughs that tumbled from my fingers that covered my mouth, "it's okay. Minizerk is still strong."

"OIIIIII!" Ethan butted in.

"Banter." Tobi and Vikk stated at the same time.

§ § § § § §

I buried my face into my pillow as I yawned loudly. I reached blindly around for my phone that how somehow got tangled in the heaps of blankets.

A soft knock on my door echoed around my empty room.

"Come in?" It finished more of a question rather than a statement.

"Heyo, Simo-oh."

"Heyo? Simo-oh? Mate, your rhyming sucks." I teased Josh lightly as I dug myself deeper into the blankets. "What's up?"

"Just wanted to chill out here."

"Where's Freya?" I asked as I located my phone and saving it from being sat on by Josh.

"Yeah-" he trailed off, "...Freya."

"Josh?" My eyebrows shot up slightly as I slid my phone into my jogger pocket.

"She broke up with me." He whispered quietly. "Don't know why."

"Josh... Freya shouldn't have broke up with you. You're wonderful."

"That's the nicest thing you have said to me in months." He lightly joked, eyes slightly glassy.

"You know how I truly feel, you melt." I rolled onto my back to get a better view of Josh's face. "Freya did kind of a bitch move."

"I didn't do anything, I didn't think-"

"Josh you didn't. You loved her and gave her so many nice things. Freya was so wrong to leave you."

Josh fell back, allowing his head to hit into the pillow softy, "it hurts."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah..." he mumbled. "But maybe she deserves better than me."

I sighed as I lifted myself upwards towards him. I slowly curled my fingers around his chin and brought his face towards mine.

I slowly kissed his cheek with a dimple creeping its way onto my face. "In a few months, Freya's going to see that she'll never find anyone better than you."

Josh smiled at this, "thank you, Si."

I rested my head against his shoulder as I took out my phone and scrolled through Twitter. Josh's eyes danced across my screen as I read some of the tweets.

Josh took my phone and I whined in protest making grabby hands at him. I flashed my dimples as he kissed my cheek for a picture to make our fans go mental for sure.

"@miniminter7: hanging out w/my favorite person ever @ZerkaaHD 💙"

"You're such a cheeky prick." I mutter into his shoulder blade.

"Thanks, cunt."

I rolled my eyes as I rolled over on top of him. "I will smash you, bitch."

"You wish."

I hid my smile with my hand, "I actually hate you. I meant with my weight."

"You weigh like nothing." He laughs as he wraps his arms around my waist. "You're trapped."

"GET OFF!" I wiggle wildly. "VIKK! HELP MEEEEE! VIKK!"

Vikk slowly trudged into my room, slamming the door open. "You dumb fucks, I was sleeping! What the fuck?"

"Help!" I squeal like a child.

"MINIZERK IS REAL!" Vikk laughed wildly as he took a picture and ran for his life.

"VIKK FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Josh screamed after him.

I flashed my dimples as I laughed. "I hope you feel better about the whole Freya thing."

"You know what? I do."