4 | cal

quick authors note: so i was watching some of harry's vlogs and i was like so mesmerized at the way he looked at cal. so wroetofreezy is becoming a thing!!!! LIKE look how cute this mf ship is.

§ § § § §

I groaned as Harry jumped onto my bed, followed by a very heavy Cal.

"Get off of me, you dickheads."

"CALLLLL GET UP!" Harry started to jump on the bed, causing me to groan more.

"You guys are proper annoying, you know that, right?"

"Hey, I think Simon wants us to go to the Sidemen House today." Harry said to me as he climbed off the bed, grabbing mine and the other Cal's attention.

The thought of seeing Simon made my heart race just a little, "alright we can head over there if Harry will drive us."

"I always drive you around!" Harry whines as he rolls onto my back causing me to groan in protest as my back popped.

"Yeah so I don't have to." I tried to shove him off. "It's a genius plan, Dinho."

"Hey, I can drive." Calum looked up from his phone.

"I actually want to live." I laughed under Harry.

"Piss off mate."

§ § § § §

I was laughing like a little child as I dodged a pole and my eyes locked with Harry's white Lamborghini.

"Oi, CAL!" Calum called from a few feet behind me. "I want the shotgun seat!"

I was laughing uncontrollably as I reached the passenger door. "HARRY! Please unlock it!"

My hand was immediately on the door handle, trying to yank it open every millisecond even though I knew it was still unlocked.

Harry's laughter could be heard through the empty parking garage. I heard his keys jingle with movement and the door unlocked.

But by that time Calum had caught up to me and was holding my wrists.

"Ok, Calloser," Calum was slightly laughing still. "We can do this the hard way or the easy way."

"Cal!" I squirmed in his grip, "Harry, hellllppp."

"Calloser, we all know I will win this." Calum was pushing me towards the back door.

"Nooooooooo!" I whined with an overdramatic tone.

Harry was wheezing at this point and was leaning against the driver's door. "Come on fuckers, I promised Simon we would be there before two."

I whined again as Calum opened the back door and shoved me in. I pouted at him as I moved my legs out of harms way.

"Fuck you." I grumbled at him, flipping him off.

"I'll fuck your mom." Calum laughed.

"I swear you guys have a syndrome." Harry finally voiced as he shoved the keys into the ignition.

§ § § § §

My arms were around Simons neck the instant the door was open.

"Heeeeeyy bootiesss!" Simon laughed as he gave Cal a hug which caused him to wrinkle his nose in disgust and snort.

"What are we gonna do, Mone?" Harry asked as he plopped himself down on the brown sofa that was in the living room.

"Anything you guys want." Simon shrugged, slamming the door closed.

I watched with wonderstruck eyes as he pulled himself up on the counter in the kitchen. I cocked my head slightly to the side as I watched Simon's eyes twinkle in the kitchen light.

I ducked my head as I smiled as my thoughts drifted and just let myself listen to Harry and Simon's voices.

"Cal?"

"Yeah?" I shifted my eyes from the floor up to meet Harry's questioning gaze.

"We said wanna go to Nandos?"

"Sure." I let out a small chuckle.

§ § § § §

So this is the thing with the Sidemen. Josh had created this game called "are you uncomfortable?" also known as gay chicken. Josh said he wanted to do it to pass time while waiting for food.

And Josh had to tag along in our food adventure so I knew the game would be taking place.

I slid into the booth followed by Harry who was then followed by Josh.

Josh's hand almost instantly found its way onto Harry's knee.

"Josh." Harry practically whined. "Why can't I have one nice meal without your hands constantly on me?"

Tobi hid his snort behind a hand and Ethan laughed quietly as he could. Cal stopped talking to Simon and cocked his head a little. JJ just shook his head through laughter and resumed his conversation with Vikk.

"Why are you uncomfortable?"

The fighting words tumbled out of Josh's mouth, silently challenging Harry.

I sighed and buried my face into the menu, even though I knew what I wanted.

"Nope." Harry kept his voice even and steady. He rested his forehead against Josh's temple. "Are you?"

"God you guys are so gay!" I exclaimed, throwing my menu down.

Harry laughed letting go of Josh and turning to me. "Why do you say so? Are you uncomfortable?"

Oh no. Not the fighting words. No way was Harry doing this.

"No way. Plus, I'm not going to let you beat me at this childish game."

"Hhhhmmm." Harry's hand dropped to my inner thigh as I raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

His smile was dangerous as he started to lean into me, and I scooted backwards into the booth.

§ § § § §

authors note:

a little cliffhanger for you guys!!!