2 | vikk

vikk

I laughed loudly as I clasped my hand across my mouth to silence myself.

"Lachlan!" I laughed out.

He brushed his fingers roughly though his hair with a small but cute smile at me.

"What's up with Preston and Rob lately?"

Lachlan shrugged, "petty fights stage in their relationship."

"I hate fights." I shook my head sadly as I brought my elbows up to the desk so I could lay my head in my palms. "Yelling freaks me out. Really gets my anxiety going."

"That's terrible and you live with people who constantly yell." Lachlan pouted at me through the skype window.

"Simon and Josh hardly ever yell, only for their videos. It's when JJ is over where he is extremely loud."

"He shouldn't be loud if you don't like it."

I smiled at him. "It's nothing."

"What's up with Josh and Simon? How are they?"

I bit my lip and threw my head back, laughter escaping me.

"What are you laughing about?" Lachlan started to laugh as well, eyebrows arching upwards.

"About Simon and just about every one in this house is going mental."

"Huh-?" Lachlan started to ask questions but I quickly shook my head.

"Josh and Simon were cuddling last night, like Simon was on top of Josh. This morning Ethan came over and gave Simon flowers and then JJ is coming over later for God knows what."

"You're joking."

"Nope." I shook my head as I spun around in my chair. "And then Cal and Harry invited him over to their flat."

"Everyone looooovvvesss Simmmmooonn." Lachlan joked as he sang off key.

"Lachlan, I'm being serious. I think everyone does. For real."

"Are you sure this isn't some big prank?"

"Lachlan, I'm sure. Josh doesn't do pranks."

"Why is everyone suddenly so interested in Simon for?"

He looked so adorable with his bright eyes and small smile that showed off the slightest indication of a dimple. Light freckles littered his face like the stars litter the sky at night.

I took a quick screenshot which he knew I was going to do and took one of me even though I covered my face in a frenzy.

"I dunno, actually." I shrugged as I smiled at my boyfriend. "Everyone is just falling for him..."

"Are you?"

"Lachlan!"

"Sorry." He laughed loudly.

"When are you coming back to London?"

He shrugged and looked at his calendar on his phone, eyes looking for important dates he can't miss.

"I can fly over there Friday and stay like a week or two weeks?"

"Would you stay for two?" I silently begged with my eyes.

"Of course." He nodded. "We have nothing planned for the Pack until Minecon next month."

"The sidemen just have Insomnia in a couple months." (a/n: pls can we pretend)

"Sounds like a plan, baby."

I blushed at his comment, "I can't wait to hug you again."

Lachlan leaned his head forward slightly lying it on his desk. "Me either."

§ § § § § § § §

I sipped my orange juice quietly as I watched Ethan cling to Simon like some puppy. Josh soon joined my side and looked at them.

"He's unbelievable." Josh growled as he pulled himself up to sit on the countertop.

"Who?" I asked, pulling myself up to sit beside Josh.

"Ethan. Who else?"

"What's up with everyone and Simon lately?"

Josh raised his eyebrows at me slowly, "what do you mean?"

"Everyone is just, kinda, you know..." I trailed off. "...so obsessed with him lately."

"Who?" Josh growled lowly, making sure Ethan and Simon didn't hear us talking.

"You!" I hissed lowly. "And Ethan. And JJ. And Harry. And for fuck's sake even Cal is."

"Simon likes me the best though." Josh shrugged. "So what if I have a tiny crush on him."

"Josh...?" I started but cut myself off. "I think you're missing the whole point."

Josh titled his head.

"I think everyone has a crush on Simon... and Simon is completely oblivious."

"No!" Josh shook his head. "No one else can have a crush on him. Especially not Ethan because Simon would want Ethan! He is always saying something about him and Ethan."

"SIMON!" Ethan screamed as he tried to push Simon off of him while they wrestled on the ground.

"TAP OUT!" Simon was laughing and out of breath as he tickled Ethan's sides.

"See..." Josh muttered sadly.

"Hey, Lachlan is coming to stay with us for two weeks." I changed the subject. "I'll keep him in my room."

Josh moaned out in dismay and hit his head back into the cabinets.

"Whyyyyyy?"

"He's my boyfriend, you melt. That's why."

"Listen if we hear you two-"

"JOSH!" I hit him.

"Kidding." He stated as he watched Simon and Ethan with sad eyes.

I watched as Josh stared at the boy who was stealing his love away from him with a simple laugh or touch on Simon's inner wrist.

I watched as Josh slipped from Simon's brain and was so enchanted with Ethan.

I watched as Josh hung his head slightly, realizing he has lost this battle.

I watched all of the hope drain from Josh's eyes.

I dipped my head along with him as I thought about this whole thing.

§ § § § § § § §

authors note: vikk's point of view!!!
lots of vikklan in this chapter

a lil emon (there will be more)

ok so next chapter might be simons point of view again!!!