5 | cal

If Harry thought I was going to back down from a simple game of "are you uncomfortable?" he was so wrong.

I stopped backing up immediately, cleared my throat, "no, Harry. I am not uncomfortable."

Harry's eyes sparkled with unheard laughter, "I think you're lying."

Josh snorted with laughter and silenced himself quickly.

I dropped my hand to Harry's knee cap, "are you uncomfortable?"

Harry smiled, his big, goofy, adorable smile and sighed. "Okay, Cal. You got me good. I am so uncomfortable right now."

Everyone burst into laughter as we both withdrew from each other and the food finally arrived. I took a deep breath and stopped my hands from shaking as I grabbed my fork.

• • •

The ride home was silent. Harry was focused on driving since the traffic was insanely heavy. Callum was asleep in the passenger seat.

"Harry?"

Harry threw me a glance through the rear view mirror, "ya what's up?"

I swallowed and dropped my eyes. What the hell am I supposed to say? I think I am in love with him? And what after that? Get kicked out of our flat because he doesn't feel the same? What if he does though and-

"Cal?" Harry raised his eyebrows in the mirror slightly. "Did you need something?"

"No, I was just going to ask if you wanted to film with me later?" I shot him the best smile I could muster up.

"Yeah of course, Calloser."

"Wow, thanks dickhead." I rolled my eyes slightly, even though him calling me a dumb nickname gave me absolute butterflies.

I looked out of the window and at all the cars passing us by. When should I tell him? When should I bite the bullet and just tell the doofus I love him? The thought of him not feeling the same bit at my throat aggressively. So, yeah, maybe this isn't a good idea after all.

"Can you wake up Cal?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, I got him." I quickly unfastened my seatbelt and shook Cal a little too hard. "Hey we are home, get your ass up."

Cal grunted. "Shut up."

"I was being nice!" I snorted. "I should've left your ass in the car."

"That would've been a real dick move, Freezy."

"I know, so we are all lucky Cal is here to save the day like always!" I exclaim dramatically, snatching the flat keys from Harry.

"Why are you guys so gay for?" Cal snorted as he brushed past Harry and I to get to the elevator.

"I am NOT!" Harry yelled, causing it to echo in the empty parking garage.

"Harry, mate, I am sorry, but did you see yourself in Nandos?"

Harry rolled his eyes as he slid into the elevator and pressed the number, "sorry I have fun Cal."

"I don't make out with my friends for fun." Cal shrugged his shoulders.

"To be fair," I chimed in as I lean against the back of the elevator. "Nobody made out with anyone. If anything, Josh looked like he wanted to make out with Simon."